Baby Update

J

joneshockey

Sorry everyone for not being on lately... I have been extremely busy and extremely tired! Every day that goes by it seems like I get more and more tired (you know it is bad when your 7 year old comments to someone on the telephone that his Mommy is probably asleep on the couch when it is only 6:30 at night- LOL!) Earilier this week I had an unexpected visit to my OB because I thought that I might have a bladder infection, but the urinalisis came back normal... So when I went back for my regular OB visit on Thursday the dr. discovered that it was the baby's head that is causing all of the pressure that I am feeling... I guess she wants to use my bladder and bowels as a pillow for the last few weeks! He also discovered that her head is extremely low... only about a knuckle length away from the cervix - with 7 weeks left to go, so he is expecting that I will probably deliver earily. How earily I am not sure, but he did mention that he wouldn't stop my labor once I reached 34 weeks - which I turn 34 weeks next Wednesday. I am hoping that I have less pushing time once the time comes since she already is pretty low, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I don't really have many other pains besides the pressure I feel constantly... I do have some buldging veins on my left leg that have started to burn/hurt and itch - The dr. said to wear maternity pantyhose and see if that helps... I am planning on buying osme this weekend. Does anyone have any other suggestions to help with my veins? That is about all the news from here... I will keep everyone updated as much as I possibly can!

H

HaoZi

Bedrest, bedrest, bedrest. And elevate your feet when you do it and whenever you can. Wishing the best for you and the little one!

shellyd67

Wow I can't believe how fast it is going (not for you I'm sure, LOL) glad things are going well. I remember that exhausted feeling ... take care

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Glad things are going along well. Enjoy your support hose. I'm wearing one. (and I actually DO love it!)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Keep legs elevated on pillows every chance you get. Do use the maternity hose, I'm guessing they're like support hose. Don't sit with legs crossed, including at the ankles.

I carried both my girls very very low.

I hope you have a good delivery whenever she decides to come. Thanks for the update.

Hugs