Bachelor chat????

Kathy813

Staff member
I thought the chat was for the finale. That's next week.

I did like a snarky line that I saw on another forum about Ben and Nicki on the mountain top:

They should have the Sound of Music soundtrack playing for this picnic. Ben kind of looks like a lonely goat herder....

:rofl:

~Kathy

Nancy

Oh yes you are right....where is my mind?????

Haha I love the sound of music comparison. I would have worried that I was going to fall off the edge.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
You couldn't have gotten me on the edge of that mountain. . . especially for Ben.

Can you tell that I am not a fan?

~Kathy

Ephchap

I wouldn't have been standing on that mountain top either. OMG, pretty scary looking even from the camera angle. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous though, from the safety of my living room couch, that is. lol.

I also liked Kacey B. She reminded me so much of Katie Holmes. When she watches last week's episode, I'm sure she'll realize her parents totally put the kabosh on that relationship going any further.

I want to know why Lyndzi always gets dates jumping out of things, etc., and "Gag-me-Courtney-I-can't-stop-touching-my-hair" always gets cozy little picnics. All they ever talk about is her liking him. Not very stimulating conversations. I still have no idea what he sees in her. Ughhh.

Deb

DDD

They have too many recurring "surprise" scenes. I mean, seriously, do you think Kacie called up and said "I want to fly to Switzerland to heal my broken heart?" I'm in a grumpy mood this morning...maybe it's because I watched the program last night. Sigh DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Next week is "The Women Tell All" show. I can't wait- I hope they let him have it. What an idiot.

In two weeks is the finale. What happened to Ben taking the final 2 home to meet his family? Are they going to meet them in Switzerland?

After listening to Courtney's ridiculous baby voice the last few weeks, I don't think I can handle listening to Emily's baby voice. :919Mad:

Suz

DDD

Sorry, Kathy. Yeah, I know, I'm the one that suggested that we all hook up at your house for the final show. Alas, I doubt your home has enough bathrooms for all of us to head to in a nauseated rush. I've cancelled my airline reservation. When I'm sick...I prefer to be home. This ain't going to be a happy ending. If it's L I'll feel badly that such a neat woman is getting together with a loser. If it's C (and I'm sure it will be, sigh) I'm going to be even more barfy.

Maybe next season. No, wait a minute, that's Emily??? Yikes! DDD

Nancy

I thought the same thing DDD, like she really flew to Switzerland on her own without the producers putting her up to it. But it was obvious that she realizes her parents ruined it for her.

Deb, I can't stand Courtney always touching her hair either.

Kathy and Suz and now DDD, stop ragging on my girl Emily (sticking tongue out smiley that I can't find but you know what I mean lol). Looks like I will be the only one watching next season. DDD I thought you were on my side.

Nancy

DDD

:) Sorry. I'm not really a traitor but I'm watching the promo's and I'm turning into a doubting Thomas. I'll come back to your side, my friend. But...I may abandon ship early on if we have too much syrup. K? Hugs DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
Sorry, Nancy, Emily (AKA Miss Plastic Fantastic) makes me gag. Believe it or not, I'd even take Courtney as the bachelorette over her. I guess you have to live in the deep south to recognize women like her. Sugar will drip from her mouth as she stabs you in the back.

Bless her heart.

That new show G.C.B has women that remind me of Emily. I love the line that "cleavage helps your cross hang straight." I think Emily's dress would probably fit the bill. by the way, the title is short for Good Christian Belles but originally had another word for Belles.

:rofl:

I think I am going to love that show.

~Kathy