Bachelor Fans

Tiapet

Old Hand
Just read some interesting information today. Seems Emily has asked for a spinoff wedding reality show. She wants them to film her wedding.

Also, Roberto is NOT going to be the Bachelor after all! He found a lovely girl he was dating, a model named Kara. He rejected their offer because of her and even offered to pay her air fair back. There is a whole story on that. So he WAS going to do it but did not feel that the possibility of losing her was worth the money he would have gotten for doing the show and "maybe" finding another when he really feels he has already found what he wants with her!

So who IS going to be the new Bachelor now ladies? Sean???? :)

Please, please, please.....no one we don't like!!! :(

Nancy

I guess that means Emily chose one of them. It sounded like she didn't pick either one from the previews so I probably shouldn't have read this.

Nancy

DDD

Let's hear it for Roberto...ah, if the report is accurate. I "kinda" doubt that Sean is ready to step up to the plate yet.
I honestly think he was heartbroken.

Then there is Emily......uh, it's going to be interesting. LOL DDD

Nancy

I hope it's not Sean. I think he was genuiney heartbroken and I hope he takes time to recover and I suspect he won't need tv to find a mate.

Nancy

Tiapet

Old Hand
Ugh, I have read even more now but I'm not going to post. It's just more stuff on her and what most of us suspected about her. :( Sadly, none is rumor.

Nancy

I don't believe anything they say anyway so who cares. Didn't they also say she was picking Sean? They love to talk trash. I didn't supect anything bad about her and I'm not believing trashy websites. Unless you know firsthand it's rumor. I suspect people are jealous of her.

So when will we read trash about Sean or is he exempt?

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
I don't think we can count on a story reported in a tabloid (Star) as gospel truth. Realitysteve has pretty much discounted the Roberto story so for now I am going to keep hoping that the next Bachelor is Roberto. Sean is good looking but I think it would just be a Emily 2.0 season (sweet but boring).

He also discounted the Emily spinoff story. Realitysteve has been pretty accurate in the past.

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, either way . . . I'll be watching. But first . . . Bachelor Pad with Ed and Reid. I really liked Reid during Jillian's season. I wonder if we will be seeing a different side of him.

~Kathy