Bachelor fans....

Nancy

Just heard bachelor contestant Gia Allemand commited suicide. I always liked her and am very sorry to hear this.

DDD

How sad. I saw that she was hospitalized yesterday but haven't read about suicide. The article I read said she was partners with a professional athlete. What a tragedy. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
I saw that and it really hit me hard. Gia was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and she seemed like a really sweet young woman. It would look to outsiders like she really had it all so I guess it goes to show that we never really know what is going on inside someone. I did read that she has been upset with the rocky relationship that she is in with her current NBA boyfriend.

She was only one year older than my difficult child. Such a waste.

~Kathy

Jody

I could not believe it. How tragic, such a pretty girl and really seemed sweet too. It certainly did look like she had a lot of good things going on in her life, you just never know. Terribly sad.

DDD

Perhaps I am wrong but it sure seems like at least every week I read of a few suicides and alot of them are lovely people who seem to have access to support but evidently fail to reach out. So many young people...it's terribly sad. The numbers of military suicides is frightening, the number of teens triggered by socail media rejection is mindboggling, and the large number of overwhelmed adults makes you shake your head. This week I heard a report on a huge factory in China that has had so many suicides the retrofitted the exterior of the very large building with nets to catch the people trying to dive out and end it all. So sad. DDD