Back in treatment

T

toughlovin

Don't really know what it all means yet but my son has gone back to the rehab tx for two weeks. Sounds like it was at the suggestion of the therapist and the sober house that he get back into more intensive tx for two weeks. He agreed to go. All of this is good news of course. I was worried because he basically hadn't been in touch with us and I wondered if something was up. I do not know if he actually relapsed or was just sliding downhill. I am very thankful he is in a place where he is contact with others who know him, who know addiction and he could get back into more intensive tx before things got really bad. He apparently does not want to talk openly with me about it which of course just makes me wonder even more what was up. Anyway at least I know he is safe for now.

Nancy

Well your intuition told you something was up. Thank goodness he now has the tools to get back on track and the willingness to do so. I'm thinking of you.

Nancy

DDD

Making that choice without your input is terrific. I'm crossing body parts he will be able to benefit and head out on a healthier path. Sending supportive hugs. DDD

Ephchap

They have to be the ones to want to change and the fact that he wanted to go is a great sign. Sending good thoughts that this is a good fresh start.

Deb