Back to the gym

KTMom91

The staples from my knee surgery were removed Thursday, and I've been cleared to go back in the pool. So...tomorrow morning, I will go walk in water. Then I will come home, get the chlorine off, and go to church to tear down bulletin boards.

I will eat a good breakfast, not something from a bag. I will eat a good lunch. I will make sure I stay hydrated. I will probably take a nap somewhere along the line, too.

Somebody please hold me to this!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow, Mary it sounds like you are recovering very nicely! Tomorrow sounds like a very well-planned day. I know you will be able to stick to your promise to be healthier! Enjoy the water :D

Wiped Out

Staff member
I agree it sounds like you are healing well! The walking in the water is a great idea!!!
You have a great plan and I know you'll do well with it. Definitely squeeze in that nap! Nothing beats a good nap!

maril

Great to hear you've reached this point in your recovery. I bet you are relieved. I hope the day goes well and you ease into your new routine with no problems. :D

KTMom91

Well, ladies, I didn't make it to the gym on Monday. I slept most of the day. I'm not sure why, but I feel great today, and have already done my water walk. Several people looked at me like I was not only crazy, but in their way as well, for walking instead of swimming. I can't swim. I offered to share the lane, and one woman did take me up on it.

I have Sunday school curriculum to sort and prep, so we'll be ready for the fall quarter. I have bulletin boards to plan, and clean clothes to put away, so I have lots to do. But I'm so glad I did my walking!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm glad you are feeling better today! :D I hope you are able to get to the pool again tomorrow, too.

I'm going to try to walk around the soccer park this evening while difficult child 2 has his practice time. I've been sitting on my hiney a lot too much lately! :p

M

ML

Your body needed to rest and now it seems there's no stopping you! Enjoy the ride back to health :)