Back to the police station

difficult child called. left msg saying if i didn't bring those documents to his house by noon on Friday that he would come here and take them. His rent is up Friday so I'm guessing that's why that day.

I went straight to the police. The officer who knows the history came. and listened to the msg. They are patrolling my house from noon Friday until early Sat If I see him or am told he is coming, I am to call them. He has a trespass warning and will be arrested.

I'm not leaving my home because of this. I will keep my drapes closed and the dogs can use the potty pads. I even worry he might try to poison them because he knows that would kill me. I have mace in two places in the house.

As a side note, my friend said he was high when he came to my Sunday School class looking for me. Since she has had her daughter in rehab four times, she knows it when she sees it. Two pastors have been alerted to the situation.

Just saw the image attached on FB. It made me laugh. I figured you all would understand.

400680_474421682634613_45333462_n.jpg

FlowerGarden

I am glad the police will be watching. I hope he does not show up. Maybe the police would be willing to take the SS card and have him pick it up at the police station, or at least oversee a meeting at the station where you give difficult child the card.

Nancy

AG I will approve the attachment if you can someohw remove the telephone number from it. It made me laugh too.

Bunny

You did the right thing calling the police. I'm glad to hear that they are patrolling your house.

Is there a neutral place that you can meet him to give his his social security card?