bad car accident

TerryJ2

Welcome back, Somewhere. I am so glad that you posted.
I hope that you recover quickly and that you don't have to deal with too much garbage in regard to insurance and legal issues.
Just take time to rest and heal.

cubsgirl

I'm so sorry this happened. Hopefully you are feeling a little bit better with each passing day. Thanks for checking in.

BusynMember

only have one hand to type with.

no legal bills. drove off road. i dont remember it at all nor the three weeks following it.

fractured scapula, vertabrea,head trauma, broken arm and hand, broken ribs told lucky to have survived. spent three weeks in head trauma icu no memory of that either.

home now but lots of nurses have to come in plus Occupational Therapist (OT) and pt. car rolled several times.

god is good. i am still here with mega supportive family for a reason.

i had no car accidents before this. maybe fell asleep? i wont ever know

glad to sort of be back1

Confused

Somewhere, You are still on my mind and Im praying for your speedy recovery. Im glad your family has been there for you, your very well loved from here too. Your family is also in my prayers and put yourself first, rest.

Copabanana

Serenity, I had no idea it was so bad. We were so worried. We could not imagine what had happened. After a few days I knew something was wrong. Cedar thought it was because you were on your visit. But I thought you would still post.

I wish your sister had let us know as soon as she did.

Do they know if you will be able to drive again? Do you want to?

Who is with you during the day, Serenity?

I am sure glad you are here and back.

COPA

BusynMember

i wonder at my sisters motives posting herem she did not know how bad it was anyway. my family didnt communicate with her and my dad was given a sugar coated version. she doesnt care and probably just wanted to be looking like a good guy here...she is like that. says the right thing does the opposite. my father sent flowers in her name. thats all she did...it is how much she cared. enough of her.

i dont ever want to drive again1 PEOPLE SAY I MAY CHANGE MY MIND. i never had an accident before. right now i am still freaked out. so we shall see.

i am alone during the day except when my nurses visit, hub comes home for lunch. i can walk well...mostly upper body damage,

a miracle...they found me hanging upside down in truck held in by seat belt. wear your seat belts1

thanks all for your sincere caring.

TerryJ2

Wow. Somewhere, that is amazing and terrifying. I completely understand not wanting to drive again. I would be wondering about falling asleep, or some underlying health issue. You seem to be doing really well. I know that it's hard and frustrating, but again, you are doing really well. I am so glad that your husband comes home at lunchtime. :) And that you have nurses.
Thinking of you, and sending gentle, healing hugs and thoughts.

Lil

We're all just very glad you are here with us again. Whatever your sister's motives, It was kind of her to let us know. We were all starting to be quite worried about you. Keep healing. :group-hug:

BusynMember

Thanks. I'm glad you care and if she gave you peace, good. Nobody is all bad.

I am grateful for all my dear friends on this forum. I value all of you so much.