Bad dreams

toughlovin

So I think I am doing pretty well, trying to go on with my life, keeping busy, trying not to be overly focused on difficult child.... but of course I am anyways.... and it comes out in my dreams. I woke up early this morning with a start because I dreamt of that phone call where difficult child told us he had been kicked out of the program. It was so real and of course so familiar!! I am dreading that phone call because I know I need to hold firm if that happens. I am trying not to project onto the future but it is so hard. I did manage to go back to sleep... but I thought to myself even in sleep it is hard to let the worries go!!

TL

Nancy

I hate those dreams that are so close to reality you have to keep asking if it happened. Your subconscious is obviously focused on him.

Thinking of you TL and of course hoping some miracle happens.

toughlovin

Thanks Nancy.... I am hoping for a miracle as well.... I keep thinking of PGs difficult child and hope that something wakes my difficult child up too.

TL

S

Signorina

I have had those dreams too TL and they are so disturbing. I hope the better turn of events this week will put your mind at ease. XO
:smile: