Bad News from the Landlord...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
It seems the landlord needs money...more than just the rent. So he notified us today that our lease is up in 90 days so he can sell the place.

--sigh--

I was hoping to stay here at least another year to rebuild our credit.

But now it looks like we'll have to find a place with no money and poor credit.

Yay!!!!

NOT!

:mad:

O this is really gonna ****!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Any chance the landlord will give you a reference for the next place you seek to rent? That has to count for something. I'm sorry you're being forced to move. Does he really think he'll get the place sold in 90 days? If it were me, I'd keep my tenants until escrow closes!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
BLECH! We were just told the same thing about 2 weeks ago! I have been packing while people have been coming to see the house! I have even had people just come knock on the door!

The Realtor at least put a note online that we were in the house! So that has stopped... We have until the end of School to be out even if the house sells. Which is May 28th.
Our Landlord was in tears when he told us...
Seems everyone is in such a bad situation right now.
Who knows when this is ever going to turn around?

I will be thinking of you with each box I pack...
I hate moving. So sorry for your news.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Oh that just hoovers! Hope you can find something good really fast.

O I wish!!!

But you've heard of the good/fast/cheap triangle, right? No matter how hard you try...you can only grab two corners of the triangle at once.

So if you want something good and fast--it won't be cheap.

If you want something fast and cheap--it won't be good.

And if you want something good and cheap--it won't be fast.

If I have to choose...I guess I will go with good and cheap. Hopefully the landlord will work with us a bit on the timeline...

I can't believe how badly this hoovers!!!!