Bad, sad news regarding Kanga

crazymama30

I am sorry you are having to do this. I am glad you found some positives. It is good that you and your family will be safe.

susiestar

Roll With It
JJJ, I am so very sorry. I remember so much of all you have gone through. You have moved mountains, and this should not be a step required of you. It stinks.

I hope that Kanga is placed soon and can find enough of herself to grow healthy. If she doesn't, you have STILL done way more than I ever knew possible when I joined this site.

I am so very sad for your badly abused mommy heart. Take time to pamper yourself as you can, and to enjoy the quieter, safer times with your family.

Much love and many hugs,

Susie

'Chelle

You done so much to try get her the help she needs, I'm very sorry that this is next thing step you have to take to get her the help she needs now, when she needs it. Take care of you and your other kids, who need you too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending ((((hugs)))))

I'm sorry you're being forced to do this so she can get the treatment she needs. The system is broke.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
All that I can say is I am sorry for your sad heart and your broken little family... but remember... there is lots of love still.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Chiming in here a bit late, but want to send my hugs your way and will be praying that all goes as you need it to. Your family has been through so much... it will be good for your other children to have you back, and as much as it hurts you now, it will be good for you to let go of Kanga so that the system, broken as it is, can provide what it has for her. It sounds like this arrangement offers the most hope for everyone involved.:angel2:

judi

I remember all your attempts to get your daughter the help that she so desperately needs. I'm so sorry it has come to this.

tammyjh

So sorry that you have to go to such lengths to get her the help she needs:sad-very:. Its heartbreaking. I agree, no need to tell the others that she'll be made a ward of the state...no benefit to them to hear that at this time. So so sorry that you have to go through this. Sending many many (((((HUGS))))) your way.

nvts

I'm so sorry to hear this. It seems like the system likes to kick you when you're down.

Keep in mind that no one can make you stay away unless there's a restraining order.

As she progresses through the system, make sure you send a lot of written letters, pictures, childhood memories to her so that she knows in her heart that YOU haven't given up, that it's the right thing for her right now.

My heart is breaking for you...I wish I had some incredible insight that would help, all I can offer is a shoulder...

Beth

Coookie

JJJ,

Adding my gentle hugs for your hurting heart. I remember all your attempts. :( Praying for peace for you and your family and help for Kanga.

More hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
JJJ,

You know - You should be proud of yourself. What you are enduring is hard enough to go through - and you are not only going through it - you are being Kanga's advocate and Mom all at the same time. That isn't easy even if you have a lot of support - which in your case sounds like a one woman show.

And Kanga - it makes me SO angry that people can do such things to children to mess up their little lives and not care and even worse not have to pay in this world for what they have done - and leave them like they are to fend for themselves unless someone like you comes along and says "I'll give it a try." and you have given it MORE than a try - "You did the very best you can do and are still doing."

I've created a new board thing - it's going to be the friendship blanket - and it's the softest, pinkest, most luxurious thing you've ever felt - and in it are all the best wishes, hopes, prayers, kind words and love that you could ever want....I'm draping it now over you and Kanga.

Just because Kanga can't live with you doesn't make you love her less. I'm so sorry for your hurting heart.

Here's your friendship blanket -
Hugs
Star

JJJ

Thanks all.

Star - I'm curled up under the very warm pink blanket. I feel better already.

I do have support. While I am the only one in the "advocate" role, husband is always willing to help, he just doesn't know where to start, but he does most of what I ask (he does admit that sometimes he takes the path of least resistance with her, but he is working on it). My mom is always just a phone call away and comes here most days to help with house cleaning and babysitting.

I just keep praying that each time it seems like we are out of options, one more appears.