Bailey Marie RIP

Stella Johnson

My sister went to the doctor today. The baby passed away. They are inducing labor right now. I prayed for so long for the baby to be healthy and that all the doctors were wrong.

I left work. My boss told me to take the week off.

Steph

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:crying: Oh, Steph! I am so very sorry. Prayers going up for your sister and the whole family. You have my deepest sympathies.

((((((hugs)))))))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so very sorry. Sending many prayers for your sister and the rest of the family during this painful time.

busywend

I am so sorry for your loss. PM me if you need any advice for your sister or yourself during this very difficult time. I went through it as well, so I have some knowledge of what I wish I had done and what I am glad I did. I also know what I wish people around me would have done.

HUGS!

B

butterflydreams

I am so sorry that your family is going through this. I had two miscarriages myself, I couldn't imagine carrying a baby longer and then losing it. My heart breaks for you.

Hugs,

Christy:sad-very:

Woofens

I am so very sorry. I have been in your shoes, as my sister lost her first son at 37 weeks. Please PM me if I can help at all. I do know how you feel, and there are just no words.

{{{Gentle Hugs}}}

Jan

B

bran155

I am so sorry! How is your sister doing? I will keep you and your family in my prayers. (((HUGS)))