Bathroom remodel complete.....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, it won't let me in without filling out an online form. Is there another link that would take us directly there?

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I have an account there, but no way to access your page, Linda. I think we need a different link...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, there are so many elements I love about your new bathroom.

I love the subway tile...especially on the vertical instead of the horizontal- how clever! And the two shower heads...and the harlequin floor!

It's beautiful!!!

Suz

KTMom91

The colors are great, and I love the floor! If we ever finish the bathroom, that's the kind of floor I want.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I was just getting ready to post my completed bathroom photos. Hmmmm. Yours is wonderful. Isn't there something about a fresh new bathroom. Enjoy.

beth

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Lisa, it's unlikely these guys will be heading your way anytime soon - my utility room, then my kitchen must be finished first. These contractors tend to specialize in remodels for the disabled - know how to make things functional & make amazing suggestions that I never would have thought about.

Suz, my niece & I were sitting around my kitchen table playing with designs ~ can't do much with subway tile but we played with the horizontal look & the few black tiles. I like the way it worked.

Thanks, ladies - I'll be posting pics of the laundry/utility room in a couple of weeks. There's a bit of work going on in the upstairs bath & then it's on to the kitchen. All of this is to make things more accessable for me. And it's going to look so good.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - I AM THRILLED FOR YOU - but I think I just had a revelation moment for my OWN bathroom remodel - BECAUSE - they used a fiberglass shower pan and THEN did tile walls and saved a TON - I had NO idea you could do that.

I wonder if I could do that for DF - I was going to try to get someone to to a shower hump instead of a raised mud pan - is that what they did? Did they set the shower pan on top of just plywood?

And the subway tiles in that way? OMG I LOVE IT....how innovative.

DId anyone offer you a taller toilet (no I'm not being funny) we're looking at them - and my Mom has one - it's awesome.

Congrats!
Jealous Star...