Bathroom remodel complete.....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, May 20, 2009.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Now the soon to be laundry room is under construction. I've been away for so long because of all the details & chaos around here due to the remodel. Another 3 weeks or more & it's complete.

Anyway . . . here's the photo album provided to me by my contractor of the bathroom from start to finish. It's easier to see if you play the slide show.

http://www3.snapfish.com/home;jsessionid=360BE60CC479CAEC358B284405279015

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Linda, it won't let me in without filling out an online form. Is there another link that would take us directly there?

Suz

3. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Linda, I tried it too and that link just takes you to a page to register.

4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I have an account there, but no way to access your page, Linda. I think we need a different link...

5. timer lady

Sorry, ladies....will find another way to post this.

6. timer lady

7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

How fresh and pretty!

8. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

Very nice! You did a great job!

9. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

That's REALLY nice, Linda! I love the colors that you used!

10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Linda, there are so many elements I love about your new bathroom.

I love the subway tile...especially on the vertical instead of the horizontal- how clever! And the two shower heads...and the harlequin floor!

It's beautiful!!!

Suz

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Love it-it looks great!

12. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

The colors are great, and I love the floor! If we ever finish the bathroom, that's the kind of floor I want.

13. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

What an AMAZING transformation! It looks FABULOUS! I'll bet you're just tickled with the results. :D

14. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Wow!! They did a terrific job!! :D :D I love it!

Now, do you think they'll come do my house for free?? ;)

15. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

I was just getting ready to post my completed bathroom photos. Hmmmm. Yours is wonderful. Isn't there something about a fresh new bathroom. Enjoy.

beth

16. timer lady

Lisa, it's unlikely these guys will be heading your way anytime soon - my utility room, then my kitchen must be finished first. These contractors tend to specialize in remodels for the disabled - know how to make things functional & make amazing suggestions that I never would have thought about.

Suz, my niece & I were sitting around my kitchen table playing with designs ~ can't do much with subway tile but we played with the horizontal look & the few black tiles. I like the way it worked.

Thanks, ladies - I'll be posting pics of the laundry/utility room in a couple of weeks. There's a bit of work going on in the upstairs bath & then it's on to the kitchen. All of this is to make things more accessable for me. And it's going to look so good.

17. Andy

Andy Active Member

The bathroom turned out great!

18. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Linda...it's beautiful!!

Abbey

19. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Okay - I AM THRILLED FOR YOU - but I think I just had a revelation moment for my OWN bathroom remodel - BECAUSE - they used a fiberglass shower pan and THEN did tile walls and saved a TON - I had NO idea you could do that.

I wonder if I could do that for DF - I was going to try to get someone to to a shower hump instead of a raised mud pan - is that what they did? Did they set the shower pan on top of just plywood?

And the subway tiles in that way? OMG I LOVE IT....how innovative.

DId anyone offer you a taller toilet (no I'm not being funny) we're looking at them - and my Mom has one - it's awesome.

Congrats!
    Jealous Star...

20. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Linda, it looks wonderful! I am thrilled for you!