BBK, earthquakes, and ESP

everywoman

Okay BBK---Did you fall again???? LOL. Or was your post about an earthquake in Ill. a premonition? Kinda freaky, huh? Can you tell my future too?

Everywoman, I just posted in the other thread...the "earthquake" was just the aftershock of me having fell yesterday. I've got the bruised boob to prove it.

It is WAYYYY to freaky!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I just woke up a little while ago. (I let myself sleep in on friday mornings) And I found husband sitting in his recliner. He asked," Did you feel it??" My thoughts went straight to this post, and I told him not to start. husband is big on teasing me when I don't get a joke ect. I figured he'd looked at the board.

I made him PROVE it to me. :rofl:

All right, let's try this...maybe I AM psychic.

OK, I predict a no-meltdown weekend for everybody (no, I mean for your kids) and for everybody to feel well, mentally and physically. I predict a feel-good weekend, where everybody has a good memory to share on Monday. I predict 75* in every corner of the globe, no mosquitos, and a delicious meal at least one of the days.

Let me know how that goes!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
You know I got up to an email about earthquake protection etc. I was thinking how ironic is that after reading the post yesterday. Then I found out there had been one (I slept late today). I had to shake my head at the irony. I will take your prediction for the weekend and if nothing else I will live it in my head if it isn't real for anyone else around here.

Beth