BBK Update

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
BBK wrote me briefly, she is feeling a tad better. Still in pain. :(
She can sit up for a bit and then has to lie back down.
She was going in to see the doctor yesterday.
She said thank you for the thoughts and will be on the board as soon as she can sit up for a few minutes.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hoping she can do board sit ups soon! Still sending good thoughts....... and thanks for letting us know....

Hey ladies,

Feeling a little better today! Thought I'd hop on and say hello, I sure do miss everyone.

One of my incisions was infected and that was causing an awful lot of pain. The doctor lanced it and the pressure is off, feeling much better now.

Lost 16# in one week!

Got a lot of issues with Tink the past few days, what else is new. Today it's all about it being father's day and her father being in prison. It is so heartbreaking, we went to the pool today (I can't swim yet, but I sat there while she went swimming) and there were 3 kids there jumping all over their dad...and Tink just stared at them longingly. It actually hurts my heart. It is physically painful to watch.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you are feeling better. I was worried about you all.

Have you considered signing Tink up for a Big Brother? Or even reaching out to a church or nursing home to find an adult male who can be a father figure for her? It might help her quite a bit, and you too.

Give her a hug for me. My heart is aching for her also. I can only imagine how she must feel.

You have to take care of yourself. I am proud of your weight loss. Did I miss something - did you have surgery for weight loss? If so, I am glad you are healing and losing weight. I know you have been struggling with that. If not, sorry, but I am still proud of you for the weight loss!

How is Copper doing? Is her stalker leaving her alone?

You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Hugs

Wiped Out

Staff member
BBK,
Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Sending healing prayers your way. I'm sorry Tink is so sad right now, please give her an extra hug from this board Auntie.