Bbk...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by trinityroyal, Jan 8, 2009.

1. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

I like your new sig picture!

Very, very yummy. Something to keep you warm on a cold winter night...

(Bad Trinity. Bad! Bad!)

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

I just saw it- BBK, were you thinking about M when you did that?

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I think if she was thinking of M when she posted a picture, it would have had horns! :p

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oops- I wasn't thinking of her photo- I was thinking of her quote at the bottom of her sig.- Sorry- I should have read trinity's post closer.

5. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

OMG ROTFL!!!

No, I was thinking about yummy Toby Keith when I posted the picture. He's so delicious.

And good call, KLMNO...I WAS thinking about M when I posted my new quote. I stumbled on it and laughed out loud. I had to delete some of my siggy to make it fit, but darn it, I did it!

OK, Shhh. Everybody be quiet. I want to look at Toby Keith some more and I need complete silence.

6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

complete silence was very hard for me.

7. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

ARE YOU FINISHED YET?
    (Hands BBK a napkin to wipe that lil' bit o' drool from the corner of her mouth...)

8. Steely

Steely Active Member

Ummpffff.........

Kitty.
    We need to hit the town together. Stir up some, uh, chaos. Find some of those Toby Keith's. :tongue:

Steely extends a long exhale.........................................

9. Lothlorien

Um....Snort!
    You guys are just too funny.

10. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Good girl, Star.

GVC, get outta here with that little napkin. I need a bedsheet to wipe the drool.

Anyone with a myspace, you should check mine out. I may be turning 40 next month but lawdy lawdy I have a school-girl crush on that man.

MMMMMMMMMM
    Steely, name the day. I'm there.

11. Lothlorien

What day is your birthday? I'm the 6th.

12. Lothlorien

Oh....and I totally get ya. I'm fawning all over GB....definitely drool city.

13. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

The 12th, my fellow Aquarian...

And GB is definite drool material.

14. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

We'll have to celebrate for the whole month... mine is the 4th. :)

15. trinityroyal

Okay. We've got Gerard Butler, Toby Keith...who else?
    If we're lining up hunky men to drool over, lets make a list. Then we can have a buffet.

I'm kinda partial to Daniel Craig (the new James Bond).

16. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Raoul is the guy for me. :winks:

17. trinityroyal

Oh, and BBK, are you doing anything special for your birthday?

18. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Trinity, for my birthday, I am going to try and pretend it is not happening... :p

Actually, this year I turn 40, Copper turns 21, and my mom turns 60. At some point this year the 3 of us are going to take one of those murder mystery train rides.

19. trinityroyal

BBK, as one who just crossed the Big 4-0 milestone recently, here are some of the things I found...

I have a newfound sense of freedom. Freedom not to worry about what other people think, freedom to dance like a fool if I feel like. Freedom to be the embarrassing parent I've always dreamed of being ;).

People seem to take me more seriously. I don't seem to get the pat-on-the-head-and-there-there-little-girlie nearly as much as I used to. WAY better.

I can still act like a teenager, and then blame it on mid-life crisis.

Turning 40 was a real blessing for me, and I hope it brings joy and all good things to you as well.

And that Mystery Train Ride sounds like a BLAST! I hope you, Copper and your mom do that one day. What an experience that would be.

Happy Birthday BBK (I know it's a few days away yet, but why not get started celebratin')

Love,
    Trinity