Be proud of Jamie

DammitJanet

I cant say much but I just found out he is the first ACO in Northern VA to arrest someone on the new Micheal Vick animal cruelty law. He couldnt tell me much but the case should be hitting the courts sometime this summer. Its a federal law!

My boy in the big time...lol. Obviously he must have found some kind of dogfighting ring. I will know more later and will post when I know it hits the news so we can all read about it!

donna723

Wow, Janet! Hooray for Jamie! They should go after those people with everything they've got ... both the dog fighting rings and the puppy mills too! If they passed this law because of Michael Vick, at least he was good for something!

Way to go, Jamie! Ragan and Katy and Freebie say "Thank you"!

DammitJanet

I just think its neat when he tells me about some of his work. He doesnt often talk about what he does. When you think about Animal Control, you just picture dog catcher but it really is so much more than that.

He has such a really good job for him though with his personality and all his quirks. It fits his ADHD to a tee. He is out driving around in a truck all over the county during the day answering calls. It lets him get in and out of the truck so he isnt sitting in one place all day. Lots of movement. He is friendly so people like him. And he can go home during the day to check up on Billie and the kids. His office travels with him...lol.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good for Jamie. I hope they stop dogfighting completely and puppy mills. It's cruel and ignorant.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good for Jamie. :D

Those things turn my stomach, and it takes alot to do that. This board auntie is mighty proud indeed!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Go Jamie!! The dark side of that is it is probably not a 'pretty' thing to be a part of. I hope they have counseling for all involved.

Abbey

lovemysons

What an awesome job for your son to have...fits him to a tee and makes a positive difference in the world...very cool.

Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
CASPER, BULL AND POOTIE THANK UNCLE JAMIE!!!!

I can't type big enough to say the size of thanks and happiness this gave me this morning!

YOU GO GET 'EM JAMIE!!!!

Sic' em.

lol

eekysign

Thank god for your boy! One of my good friends is high up in the Richmond SPCA - you wouldn't believe the horror stories. You should be incredibly proud of the work he's doing. :)

DammitJanet

eeky...I was born and raised in Richmond. My dad still lives in a suburb of there. I am thrilled that Jamie has chosen to live and work where he does. Really nice area. He is about 40 miles south of Difficult Child. If you watch NCIS, that is in Jamie's backyard...lol.