Bead rattling needed urgently.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Please.

kt is currently in psychiatric hospital on a 72 hour hold. psychiatrist there has recommended commitment proceedings & I spoke with the pre-commitment official an hour ago. He's now going to go out to meet with kt, who's busy not acknowledging there's a problem.

kt knows how to work the system, she knows the answers needed to get discharged. Please rattle beads, chicken dance, pray, whatever. ktbug needs help & is terrified; would rather run.

kt was in extreme danger & her skewed thinking put her there.

DDD

Sending my most caring supportive hopes that she will be protected from herself. Hugs. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You got it. I am praying, pretzeling, rattling and doing the jumping-Bean dance. And :hugs: for you sweetheart.

T

TeDo

Oh hon. I am sooo hoping they can see through the BS and figure out she needs help. Rattling, praying, and pretzeling that is the case.

How are YOU holding up? I think about you often. Keep us posted please.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Prayers, good thoughts, bead rattling, positive energy, magic, compassion, empathy and everything you need to have a positive outcome for you and your girl. My mothers heart connecting in love to your mothers heart..............as we all do for each other............

buddy

any news? I was thinking of you while sitting in the waiting room at Occupational Therapist (OT).... lots going on for some board members today and it filled my thoughts while I was hanging out. I really hope things are ok......