Oct 9 --1
Oct 10--1
Oct 11 -2
Oct 12 --2
Oct 13--1
Oct 14--1
Oct 15--1
Oct 31--1
Bean better get a move on if the most popular day is to be it!

Nope, that walk I took earlier? Calmed things DOWN. GAH!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL good question Malika! I thought for sure it would be yesterday, or even early this morning... It's no longer early...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Step, honey, best thing you can do is relax about it. I know you're anxious to meet Bean, not to mention to the point of wanting your body back. But there is no need to exhaust yourself or frustrate yourself in attempts to hurry Bean along. Just try to enjoy each bean free day as a chance to relax, enjoy the season, enjoy your time off. It's like that watched pot..........when you focus on it, it takes forever for it to boil. lol

I know that is easier said than done. But if you can manage it, you'll be glad you did.

Hugs

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL Lisa... The fact is one, I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND... Two... The new little aches and pains all throw me for a loop.

I'm not so anxious that I'll go the castor oil route. BLECH. Nor will I try all of the other weird stuff I have heard (if husband and I decide to play around it won't be with THAT in mind). Bean will arrive when Bean wants to arrive.

Want a wonderful laugh? As a teen I got stretch marks on my hips and breasts. They're faded now. But I don't really care - it's like my little crows' feet, I laugh so - they're there. And I guess since I don't care - I have no new stretch marks. husband looked for me. He thinks it's funny, and semi-ironic, that the person that wouldn't mind - doesn't have them!

My navel, on the other hand, is icky looking. I can't wait for it to return to innie status.

InsaneCdn

Step... I didn't get stretch marks until the last 2-3 days... K1 just decided to do a major growth spurt before coming out PLUS wanted more "womb"!

TerryJ2

Any news? It's been a half hour since your last post! (Standing here tapping my foot, staring at my watch... )

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL Terry!!! I actually do step away from the laptop occasionally! <giggle>

I am getting ready to meet mother in law at the bank (she doesn't know I'll be there)... And invoke the POA. I'm gonna be persona non grata...

DDD

Hmmm...."back in the day" when I was bored or Ex was bored I'd lay on my back and we would place lightweight objects on my belly and place bets on which of our objects got kicked or bumped off the "mountain" first. Loser did the dishes or some other chore. Another "fun" activity LOL was choosing radio stations and seeing whether easy child moved more to rock and roll or to soft mood music. Then, of course, there were the times when Ex tried to get easy child to play "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are!"

Fiftytwo years ago and I remember the boredom. :) Then on October 9th LMAO I wanted Ex to take me home from the hospital 'cause I wasn't "ready" for easy child...but easy child was ready. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Bean is ornery. I can get stuff bounced around when I rest, say, the book I'm reading or my tablet on my belly... But when I put something there for Bean to kick? Bean goes to sleep.

Bean LOVES Jimmy Buffett - and sleeps to Queensryche, Nine Inch Nails and Dream Theater... Definitely my kid...

TerryJ2

Oh, dear, no active labor pains and it's 9:45 est.
Looks like I lose the bet.
But I'll still get to see pictures. :)

Mattsmom277

Sunday or Monday is my guess. Because we are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend and that's an auspicious time for a Bean arrival and a wonderful thing to be thankful for. Also, im home all weekend so I will be able to watch the updates. Come out Bean! The world awaits you!