Bean Poll #2: Bean Will Be Born On...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
There is no doubt whatsoever that this kid belongs to my and husband's families.

Ornery, stubborn lil squiggle-worm.

Bean has most definitely dropped... But aside from feeling like I did too many leg lifts and squats, and got kicked in a sensitive place...Nada. :sigh:

DDD

Maybe...just maybe...if you spea to Bean it's possible that the name sounds masculine and a little girl does not want to be named Bean. Try changing the name to Beanette for awhile and see what happens. Beanette is alot more feminine sounding. :) DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hmm... "Beanie" gets talked to a lot... There's also "Squiggle-worm" and "Sweetie" and "Cutie pie".

When I was born, my Grandma took one look at me and said, "Oh, what a cute little pookamus"... And I've been "Pook" or "Pooky" ever since to my parents. I still osign my emails to them - "Pook". I also spent a lot of time outside as a child, and MOm called me her "little brown bean"... And for those of you who know me in real life, my first name can be male or female. So... :sigh: I think my Beanie Baby is being OBSTINATE.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Updated vote tally:

Sep 28 --1 - nope
Sep 29 --1 - nope
Oct 2 --1 - nope
Oct 4 --4 - nope
Oct 5 --3 - nope
Oct 7 -- 2 - nope
Oct 8 --1 - not looking good
Oct 9 --1 - OB appointment, will be discussing possible eviction notice
Oct 10--1