Beating my aching head......

Linda,

You are truly an amazing woman! I understand completely why you are approaching this problem in the method that you are. You need to help keep husband afloat but apart from you so that you can maintain the peace in your home.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting the good fight.

katya02

Solace
Linda, just wanted to send hugs and support. You do what you have to do. Even with your help in setting up, husband may still turn up at your place drunk and angry at some point ... you might want to change the locks so that at least you'll have a say in who comes into your place when. Just a thought.

meowbunny

I'd still let him stew in his own juices but I totally understand why you don't. He is a schmuck to the absolute hilt. However, as long as he is willing to help pay the bills without a major battle, I'm totally for you doing what you have to do to keep him happy.

Can we go kick him in the rear for you when everything is all settled?

Steely

I just want to pop in late here and tell you that are such an amazing woman Linda. So strong, so level headed, so powerful. I really admire you. I always have since I first joined this board.

I would do the same exact thing as you are - whatever it takes to get the peace you need, do it. Peace is a high commodity, and sometimes it takes some sacrifice to get it, but it is always worth whatever we pay.

Hugs & prayers to you and the tweedles. You are an inspiration.

M

ML

Just adding my voice (or lack thereof with this laryngitis) of support. I'm very encouraged by how you're going to counseling and despite his selfishness (I'm familiar with the addictive personality) I sense there is still love there. I pray for healing in your home. I admire how you are handling everything, just remember to keep taking care of you. Love, ML