Beaux My Boyfriend UPDATE

AllStressedOut

Some of you read my previous post about my boyfriend Beaux going missing 10/2. We posted many signs through the neighborhood and no one called.

Lastnight after going back through the neighborhood, retaping some signs that had fallen and posting more, I decided to go look at a litter of kittens. I found another sweetheart of a kitten about 10 weeks old, solid black like Beaux, we named him "Mac." We brought him home and he warmed right up to all of us, all 6 kids included. He slept with my dad lastnight. He is just a doll. :pet:

When I started looking into the possibility of adopting another cat, I spoke with a woman locally who had a litter. She had asked me to tell her about my family so she could decide if we would be a good fit for one of her kittens. Well, she never replied. So I went and adopted Mac.

When I came home lastnight from adopting Mac, she replied. So I casually dropped a few hints to husband that I may want to adopt a 2nd kitten. He didn't say a word, so today I went and checked out the younger litter. I adopted a sweet and playful little girl, her body is white, her ears look as if they've been spray painted with a spot of black, her tail is charcoal gray with a very tiny ring of white on it. We named her "Lilly." :pet:

Today I spent the day out, I did two taste tests today and made some extra cash. While I was out, one of my close friends called me. She lives 3 blocks over from us. She thought she may have found Beaux. So I called husband and oldest easy child and they ran over there and sure enough, it was Beaux. :smile:

So now, in 24 hours, I went from catless to the cat lady. :its_all_good:

I have my sweet boyfriend back and two new additions. I think Mac is going to make a great addition, Lilly however needs some calming down. She was a street kitty and I don't think she spent enough time on momma's milk. I bought her some kitten formula and she loves it. Her and Mac are both eating soft kitten food.

Beaux is a little beaten up from his adventure and I'll be calling the vet in the morning to get him in for a checkup. I'll also be scheduling Mac and Lilly for their first visit.

I can't tell you how happy I am my boyfriend is home. I even got some kisses. :smile:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I knew it!!! I told you about my little wanderer Taco... she went for a 4month walk... I adopted 2 kittens and she came home 2 weeks later!!! I had 3 cats! but I loved them and knew it was right...

I am so happy for you and Beaux... I bet he is glad to back with his girl too. :pet:

Lothlorien

Awesome! Now your a CAT lady. How's husband with all of it?

So happy that you have Beaux back. Now that he has a brother and sister around, he may just stick around for a while.

I'm so HAPPY you have Beau back!!! :pet: And, congratulations on your two new "fur babies"!!! :pet: :pet:

Thanks for sharing this with us!!! I definitely needed to hear some good news this morning!!! WFEN

F

flutterbee

Welcome to the Catlady club! :pet:

I only have 3 now. Down from 5. However, it is my goal in life when the kids are grown to be the eccentric lady with all the cats. You know...the house that all the kids RUN past cause they're scared, but I'm really harmless. Just me and my cats. :dance:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad Beaux is back. I was thining about you and Beaux last night. 2 new babies have homes too!! What a wonderful thing. I am thinking about going to the shelter where we got Gracie and looking for a 2nd cat. She is lonely with our older cat gone.

Susie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerryJ2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it rains it pours.</div></div>Yes. And another "rain" saying is appropos: "Raining cats and... more cats"

Star*

call 911........call 911
To the theme of Batman - for husband

Cat man.....na na na na na na na na
Cat man.....na na na na na na na na
Cat man
Cat man
Cat man...do!

A woman should never part with her .....boyfriend.

Congratulations on the two newest additions

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
HEY! How great is that!! Thanks for letting us know the good news.

I confess, I was the crazy catlady for awhile....had 4. Couldn't deal with the hairballs anymore after 3 years, so now we're down to 1. Simon. My favorite. Even if he is overweight and snores and wheezes.....

(The other 3 went to really wonderful homes! Our beauty Miah went to a sweet little old lady, Our buddy Maxx went to a family with kids, our orphan Amos went to another family)

So glad Beaux is back, and how fun to have the new babies!

Peace

Steely

:thumb:
How happy, happy, happy. I love kitties...........they are the best. Well, except for dogs. :smile:

AllStressedOut

I heart kitty cats too BBK. I'm loving the new additions. Although last night when cleaning the litter box I discovered the baby Lilly has worms. She's going to the vet tomorrow. For now she is sequestered in my bathroom. She is not happy about it either.