Beef Rib recipes??

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Ok. I dunno if our krogers is the only one doing it, but you now can buy meat packs for around 13-15.00 than can contain 1-2 beef roasts, 3 steaks, stew meat, cube steaks, or beef ribs. The one I got last week had 2 roasts, 3 steaks, and stew meat. The one I got this week has 1 roast, 3 steaks, and 6 beef ribs.

Now this is actually a pretty darn good deal.

Only one problem. I dunno how to cook the beef ribs. Pork ribs I can do. But I don't think I've ever eaten beef ribs. And sticking bbq sauce on them doesn't sound especially appetizing.

How about broiling them? Or will that make them "tough"?
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

I picked up a small pack of beef ribs yesterday. I'm getting ready to throw them on the grill with some bbq rub. I don't have a specialty recipe for grilling them- sometimes I slow-bake them. Some good bbq sauce recipies were given on a thread of mine a few mos ago though.

Thanks for letting me know about the Kroger specials. I think I'll look and see if that have that on sale here.
  3. ML

ML Guest

I put everything in the crock pot!
  4. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

How about creating a terriyaki sauce and marinating them--I love terriyaki steak---seems like beef ribs could be done the same way