Beef Rib recipes??

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok. I dunno if our krogers is the only one doing it, but you now can buy meat packs for around 13-15.00 than can contain 1-2 beef roasts, 3 steaks, stew meat, cube steaks, or beef ribs. The one I got last week had 2 roasts, 3 steaks, and stew meat. The one I got this week has 1 roast, 3 steaks, and 6 beef ribs.

Now this is actually a pretty darn good deal.

Only one problem. I dunno how to cook the beef ribs. Pork ribs I can do. But I don't think I've ever eaten beef ribs. And sticking bbq sauce on them doesn't sound especially appetizing.

How about broiling them? Or will that make them "tough"?

klmno

I picked up a small pack of beef ribs yesterday. I'm getting ready to throw them on the grill with some bbq rub. I don't have a specialty recipe for grilling them- sometimes I slow-bake them. Some good bbq sauce recipies were given on a thread of mine a few mos ago though.

Thanks for letting me know about the Kroger specials. I think I'll look and see if that have that on sale here.

everywoman

How about creating a terriyaki sauce and marinating them--I love terriyaki steak---seems like beef ribs could be done the same way