Best price for tires? Any idea?

Tiapet

Old Hand
Star, I'm glad you were able to go to the other location. I never thought of telling you about other locations at the time. I guess too I should have really paid more attention to exactly where you were as opposed to the place I called and spoke to the guy. I could have directed you to the closer location. Ah well it did work out. I can say I was IMPRESSED with the cleanliness of inside. Most shops are NOT that clean!

I'm so happy that you were spared with that lug nut. That is a very dangerous situation. been there done that. The thing about pneumatic lug tighteners, you should always go back over them and hand tighten them with the steel bar because while the pneumatic ones are quick and great for getting the job done, after you've driven for say a little bit sometimes they do loosen. If you are up to it have DF (if he can) tighten them all or go back to Frank's and as nicely if they would just recheck them for you. I'm sure they would. I've always purchased road hazard on my tires too. It does pay to get it because if you say run over a nail or any other thing, they fix or replace the tire for free and then you are not buying a whole brand new tire. I can tell you on 3 occasions where it saved me the cost of a brand new tire. (once when someone slashed a tire and twice for nails).

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tia -

I think the only NUT in this case was they guy who was in a hurry to get off for lunch and did a slip shod job. I believe some of that future husband attitude is going to shine in this circumstance. The same man a few days ago charged DF $2.00 to put air in a spare tire and said he did DF a GOOD DEED. DF said "One good deed deserves another."

DammitJanet

Those of you who live buy WaWa's are very lucky souls. They have free air. I cannot understand why anyone should have to pay for air. It used to be a quarter to get air for your tires but now its a buck and half the time the stupid machine doesnt work and no one puts a note on it that the machine doesnt work. If you go into the store to complain they tell you its not their problem! Argh.

Go WAWA! I wish we had one here. I always love it when we hit the VA border and we stop at the first one we get to...lol.