Beta readers?

H

HaoZi

I know some of you expressed an interest in doing some beta reading for me. It's fantasy/sci-fi stuff this go round. I figured out how to create a group (yay me!), it's called Betas if you're still interested.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Snort......I've always sorta (swirls toe in sand round and roun) considered mysef' and Alpha......

H

HaoZi

I expect you are, lol. Alpha readers just doesn't have the same ring to it, though. More like beta as in "test phase."

Star*

call 911........call 911
WELL - Alpha bet - Alpha readers. Alpha Bet, beta readers. I'm trying to make it work, but stumbling blocks - stumbling - it's my own perversions that get me stuck. Then I go right to "OH AH alpha Beta - and I have NO idea why." But I just hear deep cheer voices. "OH Ah. ALPHA BETA" there it is again. Dratted brain. Now I'm chair cheering.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Alphabetagammadelta... Lambda? Errrrr... Sorority days over before Onyxx born... Uhhh...

Yeah. My brain automatically does: Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf Hotel India Juliet Kilo Lima Mike November Oscar Papa Quebec Romeo Sierra Tango Uniform Victor Whiskey Xray Yankee Zulu.

I work on a military base...

KTMom91

"It was the Alphabet vacation, the letters all took a rest, from Z to A they all went away, to do what they like best."

Star*

call 911........call 911
Um Step honey -

You bee working too much.

ohhhhh KT - very clever.

ABCDEFJ HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXYZ Now I said my ABC's won't you come and sing with me?
ZYXW VUTSRQ I'm backwards you see PONMLKJ I could do this all dang day IHJFEDC only two letters left for me B and A complete my song won't you please now sing along?.....la lah lah lah la lah lah....La ha ha ha ha ha HA!

(omg she is so not right)

H

HaoZi

Just dug this out. Comp crashed on me the other day, finally got the files restored (yay!) with a nifty little free program that somehow dug them from the etherworld of a reformatted hard drive. I shall get what I have so far out to those who have responded unless I don't have your email, and I started a group. Figured it would be easier to discuss (and out of main public view).

Star*

call 911........call 911
I read to Captain Jack......my Beta. No resoponse....he just swam in his tank and blew bubbles. I must be missing something.