Beth

nvts

Hi! Janet, thank you so much for asking! Unfortunately, with the baby being so young and 2 out of the 3 going through major transitions, and the finances getting tighter and tighter and tighter (they've got taxes that they're going to be adding/increasing in NYC & NY State that will really kill us!) that it doesn't look promising at all!

The good news is that my mother in law (aka bff!) is playing the lottery 2x per week and promised she'd foot the bill if she strikes pay dirt!

It really did make me feel great that you asked - I feel like Sally Field - "they like me, they truly like me!" :916blusher::bow::bigsmile:

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw Beth!! I'll be keeping fingers and toes crossed mother in law strikes paydirt! I really hope it can work out that you can come.

I understand about finances and such though. I'm holding out a portion of my school loan refund in order to go. Otherwise, I'd not be able to afford the hotel or eating.

(((hugs)))

flutterby

Fly away!
We do like you! :D

It would be really nice if you could come, but if you can't you'll be with us in spirit!

In the meantime, we'll save you a seat. :D