Better day

A

AmericanGirl

Better day. Slept. Made up with sister.

difficult child called over and over. I finally called him. Said I love you, when you are ready to go to rehab, you can get a message to me, i love you, goodbye.

His facebook posts are more bizarre. People he has spoken with say he is delusional, arrogant, depressed and angry at himself. He has called his sponsor almost every day and knows I have spoken with him. He continues to try to vilify me as an alcoholic and addict. He is also admitting he might not be able to trust his idiot pal.

Went to Lowe's. Garage door windows covered. Locks on doors with windows are double keyed now. Still have to install two blinds plus change my old worn out mailbox to the locking one.

S

Signorina

Glad you had a better day and especially glad that you made up with your sister.

I am glad that your son is in touch with his sponsor. He hasn't given up the idea of sobriety - even if he has given up the practice of it for now.

I pray you have more peaceful days ahead and that your son comes to his senses soon.XO

AG: I'm so glad that you were able to get some sleep, and that your sister isn't causing you any more problems. It sound exhausting to be on guard all the time for trouble from your difficult child. I am praying that your difficult child hits bottom soon and realizes that he needs to go to rehab. (((HUGS)))

Calamity Jane

AG,
I would've thought the very last person difficult child would contact at this moment would be his sponsor, so to me anyway, that's very encouraging. I pray this is a "slip" rather than a "fall." Hugs to you, and glad you rested a bit and made up with sis. Better days ahead...maybe he's wising up to the kinds of idiot friends that will leave him in the lurch. You're handling this marvelously, by the way.