Better Days....

JKF

So far yesterday and today seem to be better days with difficult child #2. We've had no bathroom issues and he actually got rewarded with some TV time last night because he did such a wonderful job on his homework. Today was a better morning than usual. He got up, got ready and actually had some time to spare before we had to leave! That hardly ever happens. Hopefully today he will have had a good day at school and can get another reward tonight. Perhaps some more TV plus the privilege to play with some of his toys that have been confiscated due to his behavior. I'm hoping that by staying positive and giving him rewards when he earns them that he will see that behaving properly is worth it because he gets privileges instead of punishments. Keeping my fingers crossed!

DDD

Yeah, difficult child! Yeah, Mom! Hoping for a repeat. (on the other hand, remember it is a rollercoaster ride!) Hugs DDD

JKF

If you see my new thread you'll see that I spoke too soon! Today was a HORRIBLE day for him at school! I'm frustrated and disappointed and I just don't know what to do anymore. I really don't know what else to do!

DDD

I'm sorry. Wish I could remember past posts (or had time to look them up, sigh) but do you keep school behavior and home behavior separate? As much as I valued academics I know I had to draw a line between the two environments in order to stabilize my home. Understanding hugs. DDD