Beyond insane easy child update GRRR ACK!

dreamer

I do not know whether to LOL or sit and cry. Yesterday early morning our elec transformer blew, sidetracked everyone, had us on edge, it is SO hot and humid, and with no fans, and no TV and their videogames, it was a rough day. By last nite, I sure was totally exhausted. The elec came back on midday....I got caught up with simple daily routine chores by 11PM...
n the wee hours this morning- lightening hit the house between sons room where easy child is sleeping and difficult children bedroom. Our AC is broken, so they had the windows open. It scared the heck out of them sobad, they both jumped and came running, too funny, they ALL piled in my bed, and that has not happened ever. Well, sleep did not come back....but easy child did not throw up more....until just now as I was typing this. GRRR..and she said she now also had some diarreah. The elec came back on less than 5 mins before I began typing this.
DARN IT.
Our elec NEVER goes out, but this new millenium seems to be a constant string of the nevers being changed. First time events all over. Maybe that Y2K thing did not hit all at once on Jan 1 2000 or 2001 but it maybe decided to hit everyone more gradual ?

As for the releases, easy child signed release of info and medical POA both AT her docs office on first visit....they are in her chart..... and the docs office offered those toher at that visit. She had asked, and it was part of the first visit paperwork.
Well, I am not gonna lose hope here, maybe this was just simple morning sickness.....I am SO glad the elec is back ON. It is WAY too hot and humid. and I lost my voice - I am hoping it is becuz of being so tired and the heat and humidity. I hate being at ER and docs becuz ofmy own medications....
I am gonna go make a pot of coffee. LOoks like I might need it. <sigh>

Again, thanks for all the good wishes, ideas support and kindness. It helps. so much!

dreamer

I had posted yesterday about our transformer (elec) getting hit, and all the live elec wires. I also now remember, UG! PCs bedroom, and her Jeep are both flooded. I have asked her boyfriend to come use the wet dry vac yesterday to help get the water gone......He worked so late, he didn't, and last nites storms? I am afraid to go look at either her Jeep or her bedroom.
http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16343

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
dreamer

I think you've had more than your fair share of awful stuff for the year.

Why does it seem to run in streaks like that?? ugh!!

(((hugs)))