Big 5 Personality test...

meowbunny

Hmmm ... it didn't say things like that for me.

It gave me percentiles. I'm neither organized nor disorganized (in the middle); open nor close-minded (gee, I always thought I was pretty open-minded); extremely extroverted (except I'm shy as all get out in new situations/environments); willing to let people know when they irritate me (yup, that's spot on); and generally relaxed (most times, yes).

So, not so accurate in my case but accurate enough given their questions and my responses.

muttmeister

It says I'm
open to new experiences, :dance: introverted, :reading: and relaxed.
I'm not so sure about that last one but the other two definitely sound right.

I am open to new experiences.

Conscientious.

Introverted (VERY introverted).

Agreeable.

And split right down the middle between calm/relaxed and nervous/high-strung.

About right.

DammitJanet

Well...if you want the truth about me:

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 2)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 1)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 7)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 2)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 98)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It says I'm a close minded conscientious introverted agreeable and relaxed person.

Ok, so is that a good thing or what?? :rofl:

Kathy813

Staff member
Lisa ~ We're almost twins. I scored the same on everything except that I was in the middle on extraverted/intraverted.

~Kathy

DDD

Kathy, if I remember correctly from my days in the classroom...
that means you're an ambivert.

:wink: on the other hand, I just this minute discovered that extrovert can
be spelled extravert. What a shock! DDD