Big Bad Kitty?

dreamer

Hmmm......seems I did not see any posts from you today? Maybe I just read the wrong threads?
Maybe I am just not seeing you? LOL- I know I am a little scattery today- keep thinking of doing things and then an hour later realize I got sidetracked and never did do what I thought I was gonna do. LOL.

Hmm, wonder who else I missed or did not see?

Well, anyway, hope you are ok BBK!!!!!!!

Well, OK, I hope EVERYONE here is ok! LOL. BUt, it does look like a LOT of people are haveing some very difficult and or trying times. :-(

OK, so I keep telling myself----"this too shall pass" (yeah, seems like just in time for the NEXT shoe to drop or something, huh?)

F

flutterbee

I bet she's on some Super Top Secret stake-out to catch the cart thief.

:stalker:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH I SEE........

CART SPY!!!!!!!

When It's my turn .....I'm going to spy something Pink. :crazy1:

dreamer

(ok here I am calling for a sweet little docile house kitty, - if she comes in roaring like a big ole tiger, I am gonna jump outta my skin, startled!)

herre kitty kitty kitty? kitty? here kitty kitty?

You guys are a riot!!

I was gone all day yesterday, took Tink to an old friend's house so she could spend the night. Then stopped by Tink's oldest brother's house; he has a younger sister by his mom who is 2 years younger than Tink. I gave her a boxful of Tink's old clothes. This little girl was so cute, you would have thought I gave her gold. "Oh, look at this SWEATER, oh THANK YOU!!"

Then went to dad's for the evening. went over my taxes (he is the family tax guy) then had dinner and watched a movie.

This is more than I normally do in 3 days. I am exhausted.

I did stop on here last night about midnight to read some posts. I may have answered one or two. Funny, I feel a guilty tug for not addressing all of them.

Oh, and for those of you who were kind enough to remember, we have our carts back.

A couple weeks ago, I was on the ground floor, about to take the elevator. I pressed the button to go up. It was on the 2nd floor already. Well, someone beat me to it. Before it came to me, it went up to the 4th floor. Then it came down to the first floor. Out walks this guy with the cart, full of boxes. I look at him and I say "a-hah!" He goes "What?" with this guilty look on his face...

A couple days later, I see the president of the association, and I tell her that it is someone on the 4th floor, and what the guy looks like. She went to his condo and found THREE carts in his place!

So now we have three lovely carts, with a huge note stating that they can and will do sweeps of the building if they are missing. Now the carts are always there when anyone needs them.

And Big Bad Kitty is a Happy Kitty indeed.

The End.