Big week in the Witzend household!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Jan 23, 2011.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Mr. and Mrs. Witzend proudly announce that on Thursday, January 28, 2011 they will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary by sipping drinks poolside in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! In lieu of gifts, your well wishes would be greatly appreciated!

:couple:

Further, Mrs. Witzend will continue the celebration into Friday, January 29, 2011 when she will acknowledge her 50th birthday for free drinks at any bar. Saturday, January 30th will be a quiet day of recuperation.

:whoopdedoo:

Seriously, though. We met with the house/dog sitter last night, I'm doing the last loads of laundry, I have to hit the tanning salon one last time so I don't fry too badly the first day, husband is updating videos on his I-Pad, and then we're off for two weeks of the summer that we didn't get last year. I may check in, but probably not.

Everyone - behave yourself while I'm gone.

2. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Us??? BEHAVE ourselves???? Surely you jest! (I know, don't call you Shirley)

Besides sweetie....I think YOU are the ones who should be told to behave!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Have a great time Barb!!! I know you will~

4. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

I know you and husband will have a blast - and Happy Birthday a little early..

Marcie

5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday! DO IT UP!!!

Have an amazing time!

6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Have a wonderful time, stay away from guys with guns, and don't drink the water! And also :congratualtions::bdayparty:

8. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Don't you DARE check in!!! That's an order!

Go have a FABULOUS time -- it's not every year you get to celebrate both quarter AND half century anniversaries all in one week!!! :hapBday: :cheers:

9. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a wonderful anniversary and birthday gift. 2 wks sounds wonderful. You will be tanned, relaxed and loved. Can't beat that. Hugs.

10. nvts

nvts Active Member

Ummm, uhhhhh, there's an emergency...yeah, that's it...and, uh...you can't go, so you have to give the tickets to someone...yeah, THAT'S the ticket...and, uh...you need to be in New York to watch 4 children...yeah, THAT's It!

Seriously, have a great time, have at least ONE drink for everyone of us and after the alcohol poisoning (I have NO IDEA how many registered users on here, but I know it's a lot!) is taken care of, get some serious fun in!

Beth

11. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

NO checking in!!! You two have a BLAST!!! Soak up that sun, have a ton of fun and tell us all about it when you get back. ummm ok you don't have to tell us everything..........but you know what I mean. lol

12. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful time!

13. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the wedding anniversary, and on your birthday.

Enjoy, have a wonderful time!

Love, Esther

14. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!! Have fun!

15. barneysmom

barneysmom Member

Congrats on your anniv and your BD.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Jo

16. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Enjoy yourself - you very much deserve it!

And if you do behave - behave the way you wish, not the way parents always think you should...

17. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Have fun!

18. Congrats!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary... Enjoy your vacation, you have earned it!

Valerie

19. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Awesome! Hugs DDD

20. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Congratulations!!!

Have fun...