Bill C osby fans

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Nov 24, 2011.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

I just watched Bill Cosby: 49 on you tube and it made my day. It is 7 parts so takes a while but it's hilarious about aging. If someone just wants a short chuckle about raising difficult children, you could search part 7 of 7.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone needs a chuckle.

2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Sweet! I love Cos. I've actually been watching Fat Albert on Netflix lately!

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

This was great for me, Step. I grew up listening to 'parent-approved' albums of Cosby's stand-up shows and admire all he's done for kids and his insightfulness in general- plus, his comedy is real to me instead of just vulgar. Anyway, this is an old show, about turning 49, then talks about marriage and aging, then talks about joining the military and going to boot camp, then talks about parents. I don't want to give too much information. But for those of us without family or our difficult children with us tonight, it could put a smile on someone's face.

4. AnnieO

My absolute favorite all-time Cosby skit is Tonsils... My parents thought I was nuts for listening to it over and over right before I had mine out. But it made me feel better!

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Adore Mr. Cosby. :)

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

Lisa, between neil d. and cosby, we could plan a great ideal get=together for us!

7. AnnieO

Oooh! Me too!

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I like - Moses.........? Yes God? How long can you tread water?

9. AnnieO

NOAH!

Somebody called?

It's the LORD, Noah.

...RIGHT!