Bionic Woman?

witzend

Did anyone watch last night? I TiVo'd it and watched it this morning, because I wasn't sure that I wanted husband to know I was watching. I enjoyed it. Did you see "Burke" in the previews for next week?

I'm also looking forward to getting around to watching "Life" and "Journeyman". Of course, I'll probably love them, and NBC will probably cancel them, like they always do any thing I like.

I watched "Cane" the other night. It was ok.

But tonight, "My Name is Earl" is on! <span style="color: #FF0000">YAY!</span> And CSI (LV). I've got both my TiVos working overtime. In the middle of the night I have been TiVoing "The War". Very interesting.

I saw the preview for "Journeyman".

I'm so out of the loop. I have no TiVo, and for the past 5 years, the only channels that we have had on have been Nick and Cartoon Network. But since I had the Bears (cough, cough) game on NBC, I saw Journeyman previews. Looked pretty good. I have not watched a network TV show in YEARS, except for sports. And Fox.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I was surprised to see Katy Sackloff(sp?) as the "first" bionic woman. She was big in Battlestar Galactica on the Sci-fi channel. I haven't heard when BG season restarts, but I assumed it was renewed.....would be tough to do both shows, especially if bionic woman takes off. It was so funny watching last night and my mind kept drifting back to Lindsay Wagner....of course back then they didn't have all the chips downloaded to help the bionics, so "Jamie Sommers" would never have recouperated over just a weekend and that skiing for the weekend wouldn't fly....

I enjoyed it though.

nvts

Didn't catch Bionic Woman but LOVED Life! I've liked the lead actor (name escapes me) since he was in the Stephen King movie "Dreamcatcher". Missed Journeyman, but am counting the mins. til CSI (I love that song on the previews - have no clue of the name or who the artist is).

Beth

I love Sept. for the season premiers - it's cheaper than Christmas, but you get the same thrill!

:rofl:

witzend

OMG'ness, NVTs! You don't know that song? You're giving your youth away! :wink:

It's The Who singing "Who Are You?"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so out of the loop. I have no TiVo, and for the past 5 years, the only channels that we have had on have been Nick and Cartoon Network. But since I had the Bears (cough, cough) game on NBC, I saw Journeyman previews. Looked pretty good. I have not watched a network TV show in YEARS, except for sports. And Fox.</div></div>Nick and Disney Channel are all I see anymore, except for "Dogfights" (aerial variety, not Michael Vick type) that I watch after gr.dtr's bedtime on History Channel "on demand".

I know all the Disney shows and can sing along with High School Musical and HSM2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: witzend</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG'ness, NVTs! You don't know that song? You're giving your youth away! :wink:

It's The Who singing "Who Are You?" </div></div>Edited version, I hope?

nvts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: witzend</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG'ness, NVTs! You don't know that song? You're giving your youth away! :wink:

It's The Who singing "Who Are You?" </div></div>

I am sooooo flattered that you think I'm young!! :thumb:

(I've seen the Who twice and remember when "Tommy" was in the theaters!!! :scared:)

I mean the song on the previews for the season premiere - it's a woman singing - but it was also used in the delivery scene of "She's Having a Baby" with Kevin Bacon (by the way I'm 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon) and Elizabeth McGovern.

:rofl: Young, heeee, heee, heee!

Beth

witzend

OK, now I have to check that out. I probably TiVo'd right through it!

PS - Apparently it's "Kate Bush" singing "This Woman's Work".

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I liked Bionic woman and thought Life was really quirky. Can't wait for CSI. I was going to go to bed early but I just don't think I can tape CSI. I have to watch it to find out what happened with Sara. Ahhhh TV when the shows are good they very good. When the shows are bad I turn it off.

Beth