Biopsy report in :(

DammitJanet

Kelly, I too am sorry the news came back as cancer. I was hoping it wouldnt. Now we get to stand behind you and support you. You know we will. The power of this board is amazing. I have to laugh at your hubby. Tony was the same way until he found out first hand. He was amazed and humbled at how wonderful the people here came out to support not only me, but him too.

Our prayers...my whole families...are going up for you and yours.

everywoman

Please remember that we are here, holding your cyber hand and holding you up by surrounding you with love and prayers.

susiestar

Roll With It
Kelly, I am sending you lots of big strong hugs. This is going to be one of the biggest battles of your life. When you are ready to give up, we will be there to hold you up. When you want to quit we will hold that carrot in front of your nose (not sure if carrots are the right motivation. Karats, maybe, wait - lots of love and hugs -THOSE beat cruchy orange things and rocks every day! So we will hold those out!), when your will is beaten, we will come and pamper you and get you ready to go back into the ring to win this battle.

Wise words have already been said about your husband. You may want to ask him to see a therapist to deal with this. Seeing a therapist may also be helpful to you. Just remember we are always here to help, no matter what.

Lots of love and hugs,

Susie

gottaloveem

Kelly,
Holding you close to my heart and sending positive vibes that you are able to quickly overcome and recover.

I will be thinking of you.

Lia

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I hope you got my PM... Anyway I wanted to add hugs here too.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

witzend

Kelly, we are here with you, and I know this is going to be a difficult journey. I know it's a long journey. Do your best to find an oncologist that you are very comfortable with. You'll want to be as informed as possible.

Big Hugs.....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I will be thinking of you and supporting you as well through this journey, regardless of if we are real or not... we are still here.

Much love and hugs

BusynMember

Hi. I feel for you, in fact I was in your shoes once. I had Stage 0 Breast Cancer. It was very early and very very small, but the word "cancer" freaks anyone out. I was only 43, had never been sick in my life, never smoked, was of normal weight, exercised...etc. and had only gone for a routine mammo.

I have learned a lot since then, such as there is a very high survivor rate with certain types of cancer. You don't know for sure if your nodes are involved. If they are, they will remove them. The treatments are much better now, I hear (they didn't have me go through chemo though). My friend had breast cancer two years ago and she really wasn't half as sick as I expected her to be, going through the treatments, and is full of energy now.
Please keep your great attitude, and PM me if you have surgery questions. If I can't answer personally (I chose a masectomy because I'm a nervous ninny--I didn't need one), I can put you in touch with my friend who chose a lumpectomy, had radiation and chemo. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet. Keep us updated.

susiequte

I don't post here very often, but I read here EVERY DAY!!! Sending you lots of hugs, TLC, and well wishes. I am amazed at the power of this board and the strength that I find here, even though I am a "lurker".

Steely

Kelly
You are in my prayers and my thoughts.
You WILL overcome this.
There is no doubt.
We are here, for every step & for every facet of this journey.
Hugs and love,
Steely

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Your courage is so amazing! I think I'd be a puddle about now... but your positive attitude will be so important to get you through this. And you WILL get through this. Sending up many prayers for continued courage, strength, hope and healing. We will all be here for you.

graceupongrace

Kelly,

You have lots of support here. Remember, we're warrior moms, and we'll fight alongside you! We'll also offer ears to listen, shoulders to cry on and hands to hold.

Hugs & prayers.

bby31288

Kelly, I am coming in to this a little late. I will add you to my prayer list! You are going to kick :censored2: and we are all here to help!