Biopsy report in :(

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
gg

I'm so very sorry hon. You will be both in my thoughts and my prayers while you travel this difficult road.

(((hugs)))

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Kelly, sending prayers for strength for the upcoming treatment. You are taking the right course but allow yourself to deal with this diagnosis emotionally. It's okay to do that.

lovemysons

Kelly,
Add me to the prayers coming your way.

You Can and WILL beat this.
We are here for you...anytime.

with love,
Tammy

TerryJ2

Oh, I'm sorry, Kelly.
been there done that.
Let us know the kind of cancer, okay? Several of us have been there done that and can tell you what to expect.
As for me, I found that lunches out with-my girlfriends helped immensely. As did chocolate.
I found it very hard not to work, very discouraging. Work can be a kind of therapy, feeling like you have a sense of purpose. But then it can tire you out quickly, too, and then, there's the issue of all the employees with-their well meaning comments but you just don't want to talk to them any more.
Many hugs.

rejectedmom

Kelly, As someone who knows the shock of hearing the cancer diagnosis and all the emotions that go along with with it I give you this discovery.

I am truly a much better person since my face was disfigured by cancer 15 years ago. I do not think I would have learned the hard lessons I needed to learn without that unfortunate period in my life. One of those lessons was to seek emotional help. The support of good friends, family and professionals goes a very long way in the healing process. The other valuable lesson I learned was to trust my gut and not let other people's agendas influence my decisions on my treatment.

I send you my loving support and encouragement and wish you the very best possible outcome. -RM