Birthday Stomach Flu

susiestar

Roll With It
To top off just a WONDERFUL year, Jessie turns 14 on Sunday. She came in about 20 minutes ago to get help because she woke up and got sick all over her nightstand and karaoke machine. Guess it is good the karaoke machine is broken anyway, cause this would have killed it.

She pinched a nerve in her back yesterday and slept most of the day in pain. She also slept most of today. Largely because her stomach was upset.

Hopefully this stage won't last too long.

It sure stinks that we can't even take ehr to my parents for her birthday tomorrow. Gma's got very little immune system and I REFUSE to do that, though she does babysit my niece when she can't go to school. Gma always ends up sick after that.

We will celebrate on Tues at midnight or on Wed when we take her to the new Harry Potter movie. It sounds like that is the better plan.

This year has been jinxed or something for her. I pray next year is better!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Poor kid. This has been an awful year for her.

I'm sure Harry Potter will cheer her up. Good plan for the birthday. :D

I'm under orders I'm not allowed to see it until easy child can come with me. lol Darn it.

I hope it's just a 24 hr thing. But just a thought, could the pain be causing it. I know I've been in such pain at times where it had that effect on me.

((hugs))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Awww... poor kid! I hope she feels better soon. Maybe it's just a 24-hour thing. Or something she ate?

everywoman

Happy 14th Birthday little Jess. I'm so sorry she is sick. Today is my oldest's 27th birthday. We had a big crowd last night. He and daughter in law are spending the weekend. So, I get a few days with both my grands. Miss Violet is getting so big. She is 7 weeks---and smiles and tries to talk to you when you talk to her. JJ spent the whole week with us, and we have had a ball---but I am tired and exhausted.

M

ML

I have a good feeling that this next year will be so much better. Hug Jess for me and tell her how proud her board aunties are of what a beautiful, amazing young woman she is turning into.