Black Hat

tammybackagain

Well told husband I want a Black Hat, Im doing to embrace the Bad Guy I am. so Get me a black hat and Black Duster. difficult child has been doing so good, then today complete melt down because he got 1 frowny face at school and to get privelages back he must get all smiley faces. didn't lose any just no new ones. Well it's my fault he didn't listen in school today. so ... black hat.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
I have the duster - floor length black leather. Want to borrow it? Of course I'm short, so it won't be as long on you. :)

tammybackagain

im sort of short, so might fit, nah I want my own think I deserve it. husband has decided that he is taking over for a bit give me a break. but I can see this one now.

L

Liahona

I'd confuse my students. They would say "you're the meanest teacher ever!" I'd respond "Thank you" If you're not the bad guy at least sometimes (I know most of us get it more than just sometimes) then your not doing your job.

Bunny

I know how you feel. Everything is always my fault, too. The school district took away another vacation day to make up for one of the snow days they had and somehow it's my fault that they made that decision. I don't know how this is my fault, but it is.

I think I need a black hat, too.