bless you Ohioans...she is heading your way!

klmno

I think she should stay in FL. After all, there seems to be more people in Fl who think she's innocent than anywhere else and Fl should be the one to deal with whatever she costs the public from now on, like the next time she commits fraud or lies to police or the next time she has a baby.

Yes, I think Jose is married so he'll have to get a divorce first if he is. If I was married to him, this would be the end of it. Believing she's innocent, like he apparently does, and becoming famous over this case would not excuse him getting goo-goo eyed for her, in my humble opinion.

DammitJanet

Your kidding me? the whole car rolled over, someone ran into me because I looked like CA, and this drug crazy person hit me was a hoax? OMG...she should be jailed over that. Causing hysteria in this...no way. She should get lying to the police but if she gets more time than CA...I will puke.

Oh...K...she wants a new baby right away! She has said that from the outset when she found out she was getting out. She has said she either wants to adopt(gag me) which I am trying to figure out which adoption agency would approve her, or she is just going to do it the old fashioned way. So again, Im thinking she will have a mixed baby...half white, half latino.

klmno

I think it's likely to be the man who died who has parents trying to find out if Caylee was their grandchild.

I think it's likely that Casey will go out partying one nght, disappear, and be found dead somewhere.

MM277: I think it's running deeper with Americans than just being about Caylee, although that's a big part of it. I think it's hitting nerves about faith in our jurdicial system and who on earth is considered "general public" these days that could end up being a "jury of one's peers". It's shaking up our "grounding", so to speak.

Mattsmom277

A newspaper spoke to the woman in that car accident. She was never the one who said her accident/road rage from someone else was related to Casey Anthony, nor was it EVER said to police in any way by any party. It was made up by gosh knows who, Joe public or crazy reporter, who knows, but not by police nor the people involved in the car accident.

Klmno, I get the idea that this galvanizes the public and especially in the country of origin. I can say the news in Canada of recent is just as bombarded with the CMA story, not to mention we get mostly all amercian programming on our televisions and being so closely connected the US, our justice systems being so similar, the attention from public here in recent months has been on par with that of the US. I still hope to see people emotionally move on. There was a great article on CNN's website today, an editorial about how this case galvanized and why, and the emotional impact on public and the writers hope for people to move on for their own sakes. I thought it very wise and insightful without being dismissive at all about the emotions this case arouse in the public eye.

DammitJanet

K...so true. I do think the parents up in MA are the grandparents. Casey said so many times the guy died in NC in a car accident and that is what these people said. Same time and everything. I hope they can get the testing done. Just to know. I would want to know.

And you are right about this shaking our grounding about the jury of our peers. I havent ever been called to be a juror since I have lived in NC and I have been here since 1989. I find that odd. I have a driver's license and I am a registered voter. I saw some of the people who were in a grand jury one time when I happened to be in court for something else and they certainly didnt look like the most upstanding citizens in the world.

DammitJanet

MM....I saw the interview with the woman and she herself said that the woman ran after her in the parking lot saying she was killing babies and that when the police talked to her she told them that she thought she heard the woman say something about casey...and her friend had said that for years since this whole thing with casey anthony came out they had talked about how this woman looked a bit like casey anthony. But that yes...the woman yelled in the parking lot...baby killer and you are killing babies. And maybe something about Im gonna stop you.

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, I for one am glad I don't have dark hair. I haven't been connected to this and am a bit shocked that all the attention is still focused on this. I am willing to be CA never steps foot in OK. Unless she got to a remote area pretty fast she would be up a creek. WAAAAYYYYY too many people here have guns. Remember, it was the mid 90's or early2000's that our high school in town stopped allowing students to have guns locked in their gun racks in the school parking lot. I am NOT joking. There are also a LOT of places to lose a body out here. People here would be more likely to get a search team for someone's horse or donkey or bull that wandered off than to bother to look for her. I guess our cops would look, but not hard. Heck, get Casey drunk and get her to break into a house and that would be it. I can see some people sending her to a house to get shot like that in my neck of the woods. No, I am not joking. It is perfectly legal to shoot someone breaking into your home or outbuilding. I just would feel so awful for whomever shot her - no matter what kind of scum the person is, taking a life takes a toll on you.

Ohio as a destination? maybe if she thought having the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame meant a big music/party scene it would attract her. But it wouldn't be safe.

As for Jose, how does he have time to go running off with her? Doesn't he have gangsters and mobsters and thugs beating down his door for his services?

What makes me sad is the parents. You know it isn't going to be that she just goes off and leaves them alone. They did a LOT to get her free and support her daughter and her. george told the truth, bared his deepest emotions on that stand, and Cindy even lied for her and could have been charged and sent to jail for it. I really pray that the parents and Lee and his fiance/wife are in therapy and stay there. because Casey is going to decide to punish them more by saying awful things to them and making sure they know she has other kids and won't let them see her kids. I hpe they can detach from her as much as is humanly possible. I also hope that George and Cindy can sell soem things to make a bundle off of her notoriety because they deserve something for the hades she put them through.

Any word on Zanny's lawsuit? is that guy who got the phone # and was called in for a deposition going to sue her? I really really hope she gets a couple of million in book deals and royalties and expose money - and twice that much is awarded to the nanny, the other guy, the family of the father, and George, Cindy and especially Lee.

HOW is Lee supposed to get a job after being so publicly accused of molesting her? I hope he doesn't want to ever work with kids because there will be those who won't want him around kids even though it was so clearly a total lie. At least George is old enough to retire hopefully.

People are going to recognize her wherever she goes, and it'll be all over the internet in seconds. This won't go away in a few months, either. She can hide somewhere, but the minute she goes into a store, or anyplace public...well...something will happen.

DammitJanet

Zanny wont get millions. Number one she has to prove she IS the actual Zanny that Casey was talking about, then she has to prove damages.

I dont know how many people there are in that area of FL with that exact name but there must be more than one, though if there is, you would think they would have come forward by now.

As far as damages, she has to prove how this has hurt her. Sure she lost her job but what was she making? What kind of car did she lose? She was living in an apartment so its not like they repossessed a home. Its not a million dollar case. She might get 100K if she is lucky.

I dont think the guy with the phone number is suing.

Casey refused all contact with her family before she left jail. Her parents asked to see her and she refused. I think that says an awful lot. Her parents refused to allow her to come home and she refused to speak to them. Tit for tat maybe? Why would she want to, it wouldnt be safe for her though with her need for the spotlight, she would know it would be right there.

One thing though...as a mother, I could never leave that area and not go by and see my childs resting place before I left. Evidently she can.

DDD

Janet, you may not believe this but it's totally true. I thought your post was about your daughter in law until I actually started reading, lol. The incident with the "look alike" included an inverview with the woman who was chased down and others. I doubt it is a hoax but, then again, this has taken on a life of it's own. DDD

klmno

I saw Cindy & George's attny on tv. He said Baez had called them last night asking if they serve as a decoy. They (the Anthony's and their attny) were all in agreement "no, it's not a good idea for anyone". I found it interesting that Baez is the one who stopped contact between Casey and her parents, apparently even after the trial when Cindy asked, yet he called and wanted them to serve as decoys for her. I guess Casey has found another enabler and user.

Then, the attny said they got a text during the night that Casey was safe and they have tried to contact Baez via text today but he won't respond. He's still trying to get media to buy photos of her. I sure hope PD money isn't still paying for his hours. I don't think they have state income tax in Fl (not positive) but if they don't, I wonder how Fl pays for all this.

I have started to think that maybe the jury didn't take this case too serious b/.c they viewed it as a domestic issue and Cindy and George still cared a lot for Casey, obviously, and the whole family is dysfunctional, so maybe they figured if the family could get over it, then no one outside the family was harmed so just leave it alone. Those might not have been conscious thoughts but I'm speculating that if George and Cindy had gone to court pushing for Casey to be found guilty and Cindy hadn't committed perjury to try to save her, the jury would have spent more time on it and would actually have looked at the evidence.

It will be interesting to see how long Baez sticks by her, whether they get personally involved or not (and by my guess, they already are), before she throws him under the bus or he figures out her true spots and walks to cut his losses. He's just trying to become her agent now and possibly get his share of the attny/client privileges. (Not that all attnys would do that.)

DammitJanet

you know, just last night I was watching a show about babies in born to mothers in jail. Gosh the weird shows I watch! Oddly enough many of these girls are in there after having other babies and those babies being taken away. I guess thats not so odd. However, the criteria to be in the baby unit is that they have not committed any violent crimes. One of the girls that was pregnant was turned away because she had let her baby drown in the bathtub. They considered that violent enough that they wouldnt consider her for the baby unit.

I wonder if the judge isn't kicking himself for not allowing a mistrial. I liked him and hope he's ok, and I hope Ashton is ok also. The only other person who made sense was that bi-polar lady who said "Well, she killed someone anyway."

Janet, of course you would want to see her final resting place, but if you killed her and threw her in the swamp, you may not care about such things. I'll bet she's right there in FL, hiding in plain sight...she probably never even got on the plane to Ohio. They just wanted everyone to think so, to think she's visiting her grandparents. She'd never be safe there, it would be too easy to find her there, I would think. She's probably right there doing interviews from some media sources.........then when nobody thinks she's in OH, she'll really go there. She needs to get paid! Her and Baez! sick.

klmno

Speculation about going to the "swamp" was that Casey is the one who put Caylee there so she'd already said her goodbye when she put the sticker on the duct tape. If that hadn't been true, and Casey didn't kill her, whether premeditated or not, and someone had put Caylee there, then as DJ said, ANY mother would go there at least once and Casey never had a chance to until now and apparently has never even expressed a desire to. I guess Baez will read this post and others like it and now put out a statement that Casey wanted to but couldn't for her own safety. LOL! Baez isn't going to let the media walk from this- he and JVM even text each other.

During the trial when there was mention about he and Casey getting ggo-goo eyed for each other and commentators were wondering what the attraction was, one facetiously (sp) said the attraction for Casey is that Baez is her ticket to a free life; the attraction for Baez is that Casey is his ticket to becoming famous. That probably is exactly the truth.

And today they said that watching Casey and Jose walk out of the courthouse last night was like watching the Casey and Jose show. Yeah- that's exactly what they both want.

I don't know but I wouldn't be shocked if those golfers flying to OH last night were buddies of Jose's with 2 spare seats awaiting them.

donna723

Since the trial is over now and she's been released, ol' Baez isn't getting paid by the State to represent her any more. I think too that he will end up as more of an agent, trying to sell her off to the highest bidder. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see him showing up on the late night info-mercials trying to sell pictures and autographs and booking her on to the Jerry Springer Show! And as long as she was in Orlando, the Orange County Sheriffs Dept. or the OPD would protect her like they would any other citizen, but once she's out of their jurisdiction, she's on her own! So far, I've heard Ohio, Texas, Puerto Rico and a few others. But where ever she goes, I hope she never has another restful nights sleep as long as she lives and that she spends the rest of her pitiful life hiding and afraid and looking over her shoulder just waiting for that one crazy person to jump out of the bushes ...

It's probably just a matter of time before George and Cindy leave the area and find somewhere else to live. She's ruined their lives too and made targets out of all of them - targets for the curiosity seekers and maybe even those who think they might have had something to do with it.

klmno

But here's one thing I never understood- if Casey supposedly had a job but really didn't, why didn't George and Cindy notice that Casey had no regular income...or was Casey possibly prostituting to bring home some cash occasionally? Were Casey's rages so bad that the parents didn't even dare to ask where Casey's paycheck was going while they were supporting both Caylee and Casey and babysitting Caylee for 2 1/2 flipping years?