Board get together

donna723

I must have missed it when this was being discussed, so somebody please explain it to me. How many days are you planning to stay, and where? Has any of that been decided yet? I would LOVE to go but don't know if I could afford it. For me it would take a lot of planning and saving up. Getting off work is no problem ... paying to board three dogs is!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child is game. Although if we wait too long we may have to bring the new baby along. I'm sure that'll break everyone's heart. :rofl:

I was worried about expenses. But thanks to sister in law being an airline machanic, he gets free rides. So if given enough warning easy child and I could fly up instead of driving. (she's worried about driving while being preggers) Will need to save for hotel room though.

SaraT

I would love to go, and yes Mustang, would love to carpool(I'm in middle of Indiana). Problem would be time of year. Summer is good, July is best or early August. School down here starts around Aug 11, and then there is too much to do(I'm the Cub scout leader).

busywend

I will be there!

We need a place to stay, is someone looking into that? That might determine when this happens.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Once I know (or have an idea) of the numbers, I'll look into hotels. I've done some preliminary checking and there are some reasonable hotels downtown. I just need to make sure that they are not nasty.