Board Ju Ju and prayers needed for Firehorsewoman

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by recoveringenabler, Aug 8, 2012.

1. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Firehorsewoman is in need of some Board Ju Ju and prayers for a potentially serious health condition. Please send her whatever you can muster, she has been having a difficult time. She is also in need of an excellent neurologist in her area. If anyone knows of one, please contact her via PM ASAP. Let's circle the wagons around her, one of "our own" to surround her with our love and prayers, wrap her up with our healing energies and ask for guidance for her to find answers and solutions and support as she travels this unknown road.

Thanks everyone!

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Sending all the strength and support I have your way. Pretzeling, praying, and rattling that you get the help you need and that the news is tolerable or better!!

Reaching out from Minnesota......

Lasted edited by : Aug 8, 2012
  3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Reaching out from New York State...

4. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Positive Vibes being sent

Marcie

5. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I wish I could help more but I am sending supportive thoughts and hugs her way. DDD

6. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

From CT....sending healthy juju and prayers....reaching out to?

7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Virginia, hot and sunny, reaching out to ...

8. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

healing crystals out .....sending support and healing thoughts from NJ....

9. Thank you everyone.

I am much better. I still don't know exactly what from though. My tale is full of frequent themes encountered by many of us with our children: doctors that are not interested but prefer to sum a complex case up in 5 minutes, diagnosis that just doesn't seem to fit, conflicting medical tests, horrible treatment in hospital and by medical staff, etc....Usually I am the advocate....for my son and previously for other family members. I was lucky that my life-long best friend flew across the country to advocate for me when I could not for myself.

I still have a long road ahead. But, I am MUCH better.

thanks and hugs,
    fhw

10. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope they figure it out soon so you can get on the recovery road! Hugs!

11. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Firehorse -

Know you are in our thoughts and prayers here.......and sending all the JUJU beans I can your way for positive healing vibes.......and for strength for your family and friends to continue helping you.

Hugs & Love
    Star