Board Ju Ju for ALL parents who need a hug right now..........

recoveringenabler

Staff member
I've been reading your posts daily and there seems to be a great need for BIG SUPPORT for many of us RIGHT NOW. I just this second thought, why don't we just put out a BIG call for SERIOUS BOARD JU JU, bead rattling, dancing, magic, blessings, prayers, incantations, spells, all the amazing things you guys all do together that so helps each other through the dark times, for EVERYONE who needs it right now.

For starters, and please forgive me if I have forgotten someone, if so please add your name...

This Ju Ju is for:
toughlovin
unallnight
Nancy
Kathy813
Wantpeace
Signorina
Patriotsgirl
Dammit Janet
Star
Hound Dog
Susiestar
Distressed
GaBeach
Enzo
Exhausted
Buddy
Calamity Jane
There's power in numbers....... :Grouphug: Prayers to you all for safe, loving, sweet, peaceful days.......​

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well thank you so much for that.

I think I"m going to accept this love and try to remember five OTHER board members who aren't on the list and PAY IT SIDEWAYS ...............ya'll do the same and eventually we'll all get covered.........

Lemme see - in no particular order.........My thoughts go out to

RABBIT,
TIA,
HAOZI
MSTANG
THREE SHADOWS

and you? (this is actually really cool and lovely RA - thanks again)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aww, thanks recovering.

Sending out my own (((hugs))) and all the good vibes/prayers I can muster as well.

Let's also remember:

Timerlady

Distressed

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
What a wonderful idea!

And I will join in the prayers & hugs, good board juju too!

Adding in...

Steely

Totoro

Mattsmom277

S

Signorina

Heck - a big ole hug for everyone.

And thanks for the tiny gentle ones for me, my black eyes are almost gone - YAY. And the suture glue came off (with a little help shhhh) my nose today! So I no longer look like I was in a fight and lost.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm going to add in
ML
Witz
DEB - SPORK QUEEN OF THE DAKOTAS
Fran
Suz - we need GRANDBABY and ROB UPDATES
Marg - Must be busy on something monumental -
Margs Man
Esther
Chava
Matlam
LittleDudes Mom
Tired Mommy
SLR
Busy Wend
Shari - Any new horses ? What ever became of the weirdo in the yard and the funky phone calls.
Daisy Face - any luck with that idiot service?
Muttmeister - Thinking about your MOm the other day - HOW is she?
My Kiwi in NewZeland Sister
Mom2Oddson - So what's up with the difficult child boy?
GCV Mom - Where the hecks the Chicken been?
Terry J - Hows your Auntie? Did you ever get the squatter out of the NY apartment?
MWM
Has ANYONE heard from DS3 in forever???
Trinity and my P & B asaurs
Mattsmom
Mamato5 - She really needs to update us on that situation - GURLlllllll
Oh BIG BAD KITTY - Are you lurking? I miss my girl. I bet she's big now.
Cat in the hat - How goes it with the boys new diggs? You managing alright?
Amaze? You think we don't remember you - but we DO!!!! You are so overdue for a checkup.
EW - Well you're just something. Get you a fancy new man and you just never tell us how it's going.
SweetBetsys Mom - Really like another update.

And I'm out of brain power for now. I'm sure I will think of many more of you - But seriously - Yall need to check in and answer some questions. You have lifes, kids, GRANDBABIES.......and you leave us hanging.

And for those of you lurking - HOW about a SHOUT OUT - and introduce yourselves? - Some of you newbies - like DOTTY - I put out a call for you weeks ago. And who was the gal that had a daughter with a baby, and took her back....I think I told her to take the baby and let the daughter go live elsewhere???? ..and UGH see - fritz and names..........

ANd JOdy WHERE The heck are you?

OH and don't think I forgot your honey badger Buns......
KTMOM
Donna
KLMNO
and whatever happened to NVTS??? Oh SOUP GIRL?
Haven't heard from FLUTTER IN AGES!!!!

buddy

Nice idea! So, R.E. you are included!!! I was looking over some PM's that I had a little while ago and was thinking of some people...I think of many of you and many of the names are already listed... I too am giving an extra hug to TeDo and will add:

eatpraytravel
doll
susiestar
malika
janet
jjj
terry32
signorina
InsaneCdn
wipedout
lovelyboy
liahona---are you out there??? Really hoping you are OK!!!!

So many more, just because your name is not in my mind at this minute, I do check and send good thoughts and prayers for all of you.

And ALL the newbies that just joined, I have been following you all and include you in a group prayer said for everyone here....Funny Q asked me last night, NOW who are we going to add?? LOL!

InsaneCdn

Sometimes, we know what's going on in others' lives.
Other times - we don't.

So... some of us who aren't so obviously needy, need the hugs sometimes too.

Thanks!
I needed that.

Sending out all the care I can muster...

buddy

Oh gosh I meant to add Step & Bean ...always so grateful for your support and looking forward Bean's arrival

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL Buddy!!! Thank you... And you know I think I agree with Daisy, everyone here needs a hug, whether we know it or not!!!

Tiapet

Old Hand
Thank you Star for thinking of me but I'd like to add two more to the list:

Did-I (for those who remember her)
and Pico's Sister dear God, please forgive me for forgetting her name at the moment, I'm so embarrassed but I'm having a bit of memory issues lately. We haven't heard from her in ages either.

DammitJanet

Star you beat me to it with all the names...lol. I will always and forever remember Pico and Blondie. I still remember Mamabear though I only met her a few times. I wonder how Peanut is doing or if she is still doing. She wasnt doing well there for a while.

I worried about Steph in the Dallas area when those tornadoes went through. And we havent heard from Jungle(something) with Ally in a long time.

I have names from the very beginning that I havent heard of in years. RedinSC. She lived probably not 10 minutes from you star.

Anyway...Hugs to everyone..here, long ago...and those that are reading this and thinking about whether or not to join us!