Board Ju Ju for ALL parents who need a hug right now..........

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by recoveringenabler, Apr 18, 2012.

1. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

I've been reading your posts daily and there seems to be a great need for BIG SUPPORT for many of us RIGHT NOW. I just this second thought, why don't we just put out a BIG call for SERIOUS BOARD JU JU, bead rattling, dancing, magic, blessings, prayers, incantations, spells, all the amazing things you guys all do together that so helps each other through the dark times, for EVERYONE who needs it right now.

For starters, and please forgive me if I have forgotten someone, if so please add your name...

This Ju Ju is for:
    toughlovin
    unallnight
    Nancy
    Kathy813
    Wantpeace
    Signorina
    Patriotsgirl
    Dammit Janet
    Star
    Hound Dog
    Susiestar
    Distressed
    GaBeach
    Enzo
    Exhausted
    Buddy
    Calamity Jane
    There's power in numbers....... :Grouphug: Prayers to you all for safe, loving, sweet, peaceful days.......​

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Sending out whatever I can spare.....

3. llamafarm

llamafarm New Member

Thinking of all of you...

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Always, Always sending up positive juju and prayers for my friends here - those in dire need and those just getting by!

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Well thank you so much for that.

I think I"m going to accept this love and try to remember five OTHER board members who aren't on the list and PAY IT SIDEWAYS ...............ya'll do the same and eventually we'll all get covered.........

Lemme see - in no particular order.........My thoughts go out to

RABBIT,
    TIA,
    HAOZI
    MSTANG
    THREE SHADOWS

and you? (this is actually really cool and lovely RA - thanks again)

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Aww, thanks recovering.

Sending out my own (((hugs))) and all the good vibes/prayers I can muster as well.

Let's also remember:

Timerlady

Distressed

7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

What a wonderful idea!

And I will join in the prayers & hugs, good board juju too!

Adding in...

Steely

Totoro

Mattsmom277

8. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Heck - a big ole hug for everyone.

And thanks for the tiny gentle ones for me, my black eyes are almost gone - YAY. And the suture glue came off (with a little help shhhh) my nose today! So I no longer look like I was in a fight and lost.

9. AnnieO

I'm adding in TeDo, too... especially right now she needs our hugs!

10. Star*

I'm going to add in
    ML
    Witz
    DEB - SPORK QUEEN OF THE DAKOTAS
    Fran
    Suz - we need GRANDBABY and ROB UPDATES
    Marg - Must be busy on something monumental -
    Margs Man
    Esther
    Chava
    Matlam
    LittleDudes Mom
    Tired Mommy
    SLR
    Busy Wend
    Shari - Any new horses ? What ever became of the weirdo in the yard and the funky phone calls.
    Daisy Face - any luck with that idiot service?
    Muttmeister - Thinking about your MOm the other day - HOW is she?
    My Kiwi in NewZeland Sister
    Mom2Oddson - So what's up with the difficult child boy?
    GCV Mom - Where the hecks the Chicken been?
    Terry J - Hows your Auntie? Did you ever get the squatter out of the NY apartment?
    MWM
    Has ANYONE heard from DS3 in forever???
    Trinity and my P & B asaurs
    Mattsmom
    Mamato5 - She really needs to update us on that situation - GURLlllllll
    Oh BIG BAD KITTY - Are you lurking? I miss my girl. I bet she's big now.
    Cat in the hat - How goes it with the boys new diggs? You managing alright?
    Amaze? You think we don't remember you - but we DO!!!! You are so overdue for a checkup.
    EW - Well you're just something. Get you a fancy new man and you just never tell us how it's going.
    SweetBetsys Mom - Really like another update.

And I'm out of brain power for now. I'm sure I will think of many more of you - But seriously - Yall need to check in and answer some questions. You have lifes, kids, GRANDBABIES.......and you leave us hanging.

And for those of you lurking - HOW about a SHOUT OUT - and introduce yourselves? - Some of you newbies - like DOTTY - I put out a call for you weeks ago. And who was the gal that had a daughter with a baby, and took her back....I think I told her to take the baby and let the daughter go live elsewhere???? ..and UGH see - fritz and names..........

ANd JOdy WHERE The heck are you?

OH and don't think I forgot your honey badger Buns......
    KTMOM
    Donna
    KLMNO
    and whatever happened to NVTS??? Oh SOUP GIRL?
    Haven't heard from FLUTTER IN AGES!!!!

11. buddy

buddy New Member

Nice idea! So, R.E. you are included!!! I was looking over some PM's that I had a little while ago and was thinking of some people...I think of many of you and many of the names are already listed... I too am giving an extra hug to TeDo and will add:

eatpraytravel
    doll
    susiestar
    malika
    janet
    jjj
    terry32
    signorina
    InsaneCdn
    wipedout
    lovelyboy
    liahona---are you out there??? Really hoping you are OK!!!!

So many more, just because your name is not in my mind at this minute, I do check and send good thoughts and prayers for all of you.

And ALL the newbies that just joined, I have been following you all and include you in a group prayer said for everyone here....Funny Q asked me last night, NOW who are we going to add?? LOL!

12. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Oh don't make me name names!

Just sending out prayers and positive Ju Ju for our whole board family....

13. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Sometimes, we know what's going on in others' lives.
    Other times - we don't.

So... some of us who aren't so obviously needy, need the hugs sometimes too.

Thanks!
    I needed that.

Sending out all the care I can muster...

14. buddy

buddy New Member

Oh gosh I meant to add Step & Bean ...always so grateful for your support and looking forward Bean's arrival

15. AnnieO

LOL Buddy!!! Thank you... And you know I think I agree with Daisy, everyone here needs a hug, whether we know it or not!!!

16. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Every single one of us can use a hug.....I'm hugging everyone.

17. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Thank you Star for thinking of me but I'd like to add two more to the list:

Did-I (for those who remember her)
    and Pico's Sister dear God, please forgive me for forgetting her name at the moment, I'm so embarrassed but I'm having a bit of memory issues lately. We haven't heard from her in ages either.

18. Star*

Blondie. She's been here on and off over the years. It's always good to hear from her.

19. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Star you beat me to it with all the names...lol. I will always and forever remember Pico and Blondie. I still remember Mamabear though I only met her a few times. I wonder how Peanut is doing or if she is still doing. She wasnt doing well there for a while.

I worried about Steph in the Dallas area when those tornadoes went through. And we havent heard from Jungle(something) with Ally in a long time.

I have names from the very beginning that I havent heard of in years. RedinSC. She lived probably not 10 minutes from you star.

Anyway...Hugs to everyone..here, long ago...and those that are reading this and thinking about whether or not to join us!