Board juju needed

dstc_99

husband's dad is back in the hospital with kidney failure and possible heart attack. They are also mentioning cancer due to his severe weight loss. Prayers are needed
:smile:

TerryJ2

Yikes! What a boatload of issues. I'm sending healing vibes and peace his way, from SE Virginia ... onto ...

dstc_99

Thanks guys. He was doing better yesterday and so we headed home.

The heart doctor thought the heart attack symptoms were caused by severe dehydration and not a heart attack.
The renal doctor (kidney Dr) thought the kidney failure was due to dehydration and his kidneys were responding to treatment.
The stomach doctor hadn't really been brought in to the game because the heart and kidneys were the main priority. BUT the reason he was dehydrated was because he couldn't keep anything down possibly due to severe stomach ulcers or worse.

As of today I am headed back because after we left he started throwing up blood. His heart tests that had all looked promising are now really bad and the doctor may do surgery soon. His kidney doctor is really concerned because his blood work is coming back all wonky. The stomach doctor finally got called in and they are doing a scope today because they think there is more going on than the last hospital saw.

Anyway my sister in law is having a breakdown trying to handle it all and my mother in law is too sick to do much more than sit and talk with him. mother in law is not all there and therefore can't really make medical decisions so sister in law gets it all dumped on her. I am going to relieve some of her stress and help her out for the week and hopefully get him back on track.