board juju please for difficult child and her family

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by Hopeless, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

If you can please rattle beads, say a prayer or do the dance to help my difficult child and her family get some good luck and good news.

difficult child, her difficult child boyfriend and two little kids have no place to live. They put in an application for a rental and they could use any board juju to help them get this place.

They didn't think it was a big deal to move onto a place that am uncle was leading and take over the rent. Well landlord is not happy with this (obviously don't blame landlord). They filled out the application and he said they could stay for 30 days until the application process is completed.

Thanks in advance for any good vibes you can send her way.

2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Oh, my...

Yes, I will definitely rattle beads!!!

3. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

sending prayers and good thoughts for your difficult child's family to find the ideal place to live. And, hugs to you too!

4. keista

keista New Member

Positive housing vibes are on their way!

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

hopey -

YOU GOT IT KIDDO - WHat state does she live in? MAYBE......someone here will know of some resources? No promises - but sometimes someone knows something.....

6. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Juju going out and up.....the vibes have been good recently as well so here's hoping! :)

7. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Thanks everyone and she lives in Ohio in case anyone has any info or suggestions.

8. buddy

buddy New Member

Hope the app. goes thru and they can just stay....sending her good vibes....