Board Power Please

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

At this point we're unsure if it's needed, but just in case I figure it certainly can't hurt.

No one has heard from my Mom in a few days. Uncharacteristic given the holiday. She normally calls everyone of her kids. All of us have tried calling her but get no answer. I even tried her cell phone which she always has charged and with her where ever she goes. My bro who lives with her left for St. Louis with my niece before the holidays started. So she was home alone.

Oldest bro who is in town...........is going to go check the house...........eventually, once his "company" leaves. Seriously? You can't say excuse me I need to check on my elderly mother I'll be right back? sheesh!

Of course if she's fallen or something.........well, she barricades herself in the home due to the paranoid schizophrenia. Bro doesn't have a key and she has heavy duty security doors......patio doors are nailed shut, garage door is wedged shut when she's inside. It's not going to be easy to get inside.

So, some good ol' fashion board juju, good thoughts, and prayers that she's ok and somehow just out somewhere behaving totally out of character instead of hurt or worse inside the house please.

Thanks

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Definitely sending good thoughts and prayers right now. {{{Hugs}}}

3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

((((((((((((((((((JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJUUUUUUUUUU)))))))))) and prayers of course~! huge huge hugs.

4. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

I hope she's OK. I'm waiting to hear. Please update us.

Love, Esther

5. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Board Power Activate!

SEnding prayers and good juju for your mother. I hope all is well.

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh gosh I hope everything is ok- let us know if you hear anything.

7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Sending good juju that she just decided to go volunteer somewhere for the holiday and will call you later.

Forget forcing the doors, if he can see or hear that there's an emergency situation I'm sure someone will understand breaking a window to get in. Could you ask her local police for a wellness check?

8. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Hoping everything is ok. Hugz!

9. exhausted

exhausted Active Member

Sending prayers and good vibes!

10. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Thanks guys.

Turns out she decided to join my aunt Dormy and her cousin for xmas dinner at Perkins. She did take her cell phone, but it must've gotten shut off when she put it into her purse. My bro was at her house when my aunt was dropping her off......about to break down the front door. Mom couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about.......until I reminded her she normally calls everyone xmas morning.....and when she does that, she informs us what her plans for the day are. lol

Whew! Thank goodness. So glad that turned out well.

11. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Well, thank goodness. Your fam has been on my mind all day!

12. buddy

buddy New Member

Just saw this, sorry for the scare. Really good all is well.

13. Mamaof5

Mamaof5 Guest

I would have freaked to the point I would have called in a well check with her local PD. Glad it turned out to be just some worrying stress.