Board Power Works - Part Deux!

witzend

We had our first and second buyers tour the house today. The first ones want to write an offer. We haven't heard from the second ones yet. I told our realtor that I want full price.

:dance:

witzend

Tourette's Syndrome, I know what you mean. Our house is very desirable in that it is a single story and completely done. Perfect for "empty nest"-ers. Of course the first ones want our washer/dryer, rugs, some fountains from the back yard - less stuff to drag along with us. I definitely want my realtor to talk to the second couple that came through. Full price would be great, a bidding war would be better! ;)

Ktllc

That's great. It took us 3 years to sell our properties!! I have PTSD from our experience! I would also accept a good offer. But your realtor should be able to advise you on that.

witzend

That's great. It took us 3 years to sell our properties!! I have PTSD from our experience! I would also accept a good offer. But your realtor should be able to advise you on that.

Not to worry, ladies. We won't be foolish! ;)

DammitJanet

No, she is to excited to get to over to the east coast so she can finally meet up with all her friends out here! I know Tony and I are counting down the minutes until Saturday comes. He loves meeting board family. With Witz being this close, I will also be able to introduce her to all her nephews, the assorted offspring of said nephews and inlaws. Heck, she is coming at a perfect time. Seems Billy's girlfriend is moving here in two weeks and as soon as all their stuff is in place, there may be a wedding in the near future!

DDD

Sounds really positive. Have you guys moved often? As a retired Realtor I know the dollars are mega important but the financial strength of the buyer, the closing date and the inclusions are important too. Also remember that a new listing generates more activity than one that drags on, lol.

I think I'll be a cockeyed optimist and hope you get full price, cash, no inclusions and a quick closing date all wrapped up in one. :) DDD

buddy

Wow this sounds great. I sold right before the big crash... I got a cash buyer and it was so wonderful! Hope it goes that way for you too.... this is meant to be.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
SWEEEEET!!!!!

This is almost unheard of, I am thrilled! Actually I really hope you get full price!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good news to hear. We have had our home on the market for a year, removed it for 2 months and now have it listed again. Having an unusual floor plan in that it is not a first floor master seems to be the biggest stumbling block.
I'm glad you have things working well for you.

busywend

Good luck! husband's house went to a bidding war - ended up with over the asking price! Mine...not so much...we just rented it out after it being on the market for 9 months.

Finger crossed!!!!

I think I'll be a cockeyed optimist and hope you get full price, cash, no inclusions and a quick closing date all wrapped up in one. :) DDD

Excellent News!! I'm with DDD - Can't say it any better than she did!! Keeping all body parts crossed and will even do the nekkid chicken dance for you... SFR