Board problems check up...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Just checking in; we've had a few reports of pages loading slowly. Please let us know if you are experiencing any technical problems with the site. Thanks!
  2. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Site slow to load, pages slow to load or not loading at all.
  3. ML

ML Guest

same here but this evening it's better.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I got off the board earlier because pages were either taking an eternity to load.......or not loading at all. I know it shouldn't be me, I have dsl. I've just been on a few mins and it seems alright at the moment.
  5. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

It was doing it the other day, too, but I couldn't tell you when. The 'other day' to me could have been yesterday or two weeks ago.
  6. Andy

Andy Active Member

Big problems with pages loading all afternoon and this evening (like now). I thought it may be my computer starting to crash but it should be too new for that!
  7. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

It was slow this afternoon but now doing fine.
  8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

It was slow this morning, but I was on someone else's computer so I wasn't sure if it was the site or the computer.
  9. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

I had the same problem this afternoon, but it's better now. I know it wasn't my computer because other web pages loaded quickly during the same time frame.
  10. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I had problems with pages loading here earlier today, but it's fine now.
  11. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I have had problems here for a day or two. I have run all my scans and nothing is found, so I guess it is the board. It IS faster this morning though. Much faster.
  12. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

There is only one speed on my computer...SLOW! Im on dial
  13. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I've had similar problems but thought it was my computer. It's been acting beligerant lately so I just chalked it up to that.
  14. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I thought it was my network... Everything's been slow!

But it's much better now.