Board problems check up...

tiredmommy

Just checking in; we've had a few reports of pages loading slowly. Please let us know if you are experiencing any technical problems with the site. Thanks!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got off the board earlier because pages were either taking an eternity to load.......or not loading at all. I know it shouldn't be me, I have dsl. I've just been on a few mins and it seems alright at the moment.

flutterby

Fly away!
It was doing it the other day, too, but I couldn't tell you when. The 'other day' to me could have been yesterday or two weeks ago.

Andy

Big problems with pages loading all afternoon and this evening (like now). I thought it may be my computer starting to crash but it should be too new for that!

KTMom91

It was slow this morning, but I was on someone else's computer so I wasn't sure if it was the site or the computer.

graceupongrace

I had the same problem this afternoon, but it's better now. I know it wasn't my computer because other web pages loaded quickly during the same time frame.

susiestar

Roll With It
I have had problems here for a day or two. I have run all my scans and nothing is found, so I guess it is the board. It IS faster this morning though. Much faster.