Boredom has set in! Playing POGO and

Sue C

Ilovemyson -- hahahaha; I thought you meant you were actually jumping up and down on a pogo stick. Then after reading your thread, I realized it must be a computer game.

I guess I use my time to email my sister and any friends who emailed during the day. I don't play computer games.

sue

mom_in_training

Lol!!! I play on Pogo sometimes (Stack-em) And lets see, Been adding allot of pics to my myspace and created an awesome music playlist and actually did it right and it functions just fine.Yay!!!! Now I need to change from my xmas theme to whatever on the background. Other then that I of course try and come here often to CD Forum and check my e-mail.

F

flutterbee

Oh my gosh, MIT - Stack 'Em makes me want to slam my head against something hard. :rofl:

I like the word games and card games the best.

When I'm bored, I come here (but not just cause I'm bored :smile: ), play pogo and research stuff on the internet. I've learned a lot. And I really enjoy researching things. I think I missed my calling. Which is kind of upsetting cause I always wanted to be more fun - artsy, creative. But, research and numbers are my thing.

Can't remember names for squat. (Always said when I was married I could never have an affair cause I could never keep the names straight.) But give me a number and I'll repeat it back to you 2 weeks later.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If I'm o/l I'll go and play the games on neo pets. I'm not too good with the other things on the site. I just like the games. lol

If I'm not o/l I have a few computer games I play. Good thing too as tv stinks pretty much, so I rarely watch it anymore. And the new Dean Kontz book isn't due in paperback for awhile yet. :wink:

Right now though, I'm wishing I was the least bit tired because I have Darrin sleeping upstairs and I know the lil guy is gonna have Nana up bright and early in the morning. :rolleyes: