both difficult child's are going nuclear and I am home alone

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by amazeofgrace, Sep 9, 2008.

1. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

:crazy2:these are days that really stink.......
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  2. hexemaus2

hexemaus2 Old hand

Ah yes, I have had many of "those" days. They aren't nice to live through, are they? :sad-very:

Sending {{{HUGS}}} your way...hang on...have to climb over vegetative, foul-mouthed, video game addicts with rotating disc eyes who somehow manage to take up the ENTIRE living room floor for just one adolecent boy and a game controller...OOOPPS! I tripped over difficult child's power cord, sending the game system crashing down on difficult child I's head, then getting up I accidentally whopped difficult child II in the back of the head with my walking[clue] stick. Ooops! Darn! Sorry 'bout that kiddos...I'll be right back to check on you guys, after I get this hug to your mom....

Here's your {{{{HUG}}}} Mom. (I think the guys might need a few pieces of ice...but hopefully they won't have much to say for a bit.)

3. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yep-some days do stink-I truly hope tomorrow is a better day. (((Hugs)))
  4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Amaze, maybe you need to go on strike. Have your own hissy fit and meltdown. I think it's the least you could do for them!
  5. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

I was doing so good at staying non reactive until today anyways!
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  6. Christy

Christy New Member

This too shall pass. That should be comforting until you ask yourself, what's coming next?
  7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Many hugs and hope that tomorrow will be better.
  8. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I am so sorry for what you are going through.

"Hugs" and "hope it will get better" seem so un-helping, I wish I could do more.
  9. bran155

bran155 Guest

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. Sending {{{HUGS}}}. Hang in there tomorrow could be a better day. :)