Boy does he move quick

KFld

Oh believe me, she never tells him that she tells me anything. I really really believe he believes that she doesn't. I think that is how stupid he really is. I think he thinks she's just a good a friend to him as she is to me. He doesn't know girlfriends very well does he???

Even my counselor told me not to let him know that I know he's seeing someone else. She said no matter what, make sure he has to do this dirty work himself. I won't do it for him.

My response to him when he tells me will be the same as the title of this post. Boy, you move fast, and then I'll change the subject.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Good on BFF Jill for telling him MYOB.
And ....dare I say Told ya on the - his basic needs WILL be met. He's so textbook dysfunctional and needy.

This isn't funny, it's predictably nauseating. If you are high maintenance - (got cheated on, had to deal with a parent funeral, a visit from your Father, moved out on your own, packed your own stuff, moved your own things, going to counseling to work on your self and marriage) then what does that make him -

Highly needy.

I'd way rather be his definition of "High Maintenance" than "Highly Needy".

If he were a dog he'd be a Pointer - (he is isn't he?)
-Look, there is YOUR fault.
-Look, there is YOUR weakness.
_Look, there is my new squeeze (she's not really a girlfriend)
-Look, there is my male ego
-Look, there is my next squeeze after this one (cause you know the minute she "needs" something he'll label her high maintenance too and THAT will be funny.

It's just a matter of time...
Hang tough Warrior Wife.
Star